MMS83 - Hellboy II – HELLBOY figure Spec and Hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've no experience with the muscle bodies, and I know this might be sacrilege, but has anyone tried using an x-acto knife to cut the muscle on the arms separate from the torso? Is there a regular body under there,or is it just wire?

how are the pants on Hellboy, cos they look a little too thick. would it be worth swapping them out for the Sideshow ones?

I've no experience with the muscle bodies, and I know this might be sacrilege, but has anyone tried using an x-acto knife to cut the muscle on the arms separate from the torso? Is there a regular body under there,or is it just wire?

I remember someone posted a pic on OSW of what's underneath. I'll see if I can find it.

HT_PMC-1_sm.png

HT_PMC-2_sm.png

Last edited:

Bizzare. I've just been googling the exact same thing! Be interesting to see what Sachiel can dig up.:D

Ahh... I see he found it already! Feaky Deaky lookin' Think I'll be leaving Hellboy the way Hot Toys intended!:horror

My experience with muscular bodies is you have to be willing to take a deep breath and "force" the shoulder upwards to get the full range of articulation. If you follow the articulation guidelines you shouldn't have much trouble.

BTW, YoNoSe where did you get the cat? Looks great w/Hellboy :rock

My experience with muscular bodies is you have to be willing to take a deep breath and "force" the shoulder upwards to get the full range of articulation. If you follow the articulation guidelines you shouldn't have much trouble.

BTW, YoNoSe where did you get the cat? Looks great w/Hellboy :rock

It is a little scary moving the arms. I haven't gotten anywhere near that photo above.:horror

This cat is from TRU, but I've seen the brand in Target as well. They are sold in candy-style bins. They are mostly more exotic animals so this may be some kind of baby tiger or African milk monkey for all I know but it looks like a house tabby to me. The paint apps are excellent for the size.

000_0161.jpg

000_0163.jpg

Yeah, I know the toys... I've seen them a few times. Pretty well made stuff, and cool to see toys a kid can actually use their imagination with :lol

And I'll definitely be getting a kitty for my display :duff

Yeah, the quality is excellent on the Schleich toys. It was kind of miraculous because I went looking for a cat for HB specifically that day and the cats were the only animals that were 1/6 scale.
I bought three.:eek: :dunno

I was just looking on eBay, and it looks like there's quite a variety of cats... I'll have to make a small menagerie of them for him :lol

I just cancelled from SS and ordered from BBTS,
it's a $30.00 difference even with shipping??!!
They just increased the sales tax in CA, and SS price is too high IMO...

But anyway, it's coming!!

Dang it, just got the SS 20-25 day notice. Really wanted this figure but I thought it would be coming sometime during summer. This is probably too early for me. Maybe I'll be able to figure a way to get it. --get a bit more variety in my collection.

Dang it, just got the SS 20-25 day notice. Really wanted this figure but I thought it would be coming sometime during summer. This is probably too early for me. Maybe I'll be able to figure a way to get it. --get a bit more variety in my collection.

Got my notice too.

Just hang on Darth because they don't always make it in 20 days.

I had an unexpected sick day today (cat woke me up at 4 and I slept through my alarm) so here's a bunch of pics! I decided to give the SSC shirt a try. I decided NOT to give the SSC pants a try but i did take a comparison shot for anyone interested. They just look cheap to me.

hbs1.jpg

hbs3.jpg

hbs4.jpg

hbs5.jpg

hbs6.jpg

hbs7.jpg

hbs8.jpg

hbs9.jpg

pants.jpg

Shirt looks good, but a shame to cover up the figure.

Got my 20-25 day notice as well. Still may get this from a retailer though and save a few bucks, but regardless of how I get it this figure will be mine :rock

Back