MMS83 - Hellboy II – HELLBOY figure Spec and Hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 more pic
hb8.jpg

i thought the fig came with a cigar tho
i could swear i saw some pics of hell boy with a cigar in his mouth

HB is fairly short compared to Iron Man. Doesn't matter to me how he sizes up since I won't be displaying him with a bunch of other HT figures but I do hope Abe at least is appropriately shorter.

Abe isn't shorter. Ron Perlman is 6'2" and Doug Jones is 6'3". In the side by side images in the movie they look around the same height.

finally got mine in from abcexpress. pretty damn cool figure. my only gripe is the dreaded bendy muscle body. the sculpt is awesome but man he can't do nothing! posing him with the pistol shows some strain on the rubber too. :( i hope it doesnt tear like the rambo bodies

finally got mine in from abcexpress. pretty damn cool figure. my only gripe is the dreaded bendy muscle body. the sculpt is awesome but man he can't do nothing! posing him with the pistol shows some strain on the rubber too. :( i hope it doesnt tear like the rambo bodies

try to follow the instructions on how to move the fig. should be safe.
but i agree when i lift the arm i c some strain on the rubber.

Abe isn't shorter. Ron Perlman is 6'2" and Doug Jones is 6'3". In the side by side images in the movie they look around the same height.

Huh - I guess it's just my imagination! :lol I've been thinking HB should be towering over everyone. I've only seen the movies a combined 20 times or so. :lol
A pic is worth a 1,000 words -

002380191221.jpg

I just got mine for $230SG!

Pretty cool figure, I must say with all the small details. Just one thing though, my right arm is a little loose. Kept falling off. Does this happen to everyone?

Back