1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought this figure for my brothers birthday. I want to buy another one for my self now. Looks great in hand.

null_zps83d9ec90.jpg

Is your Bro a really big Superman fan?

Is your Bro a really big Superman fan?

Yes he is. I think he and I are huge Superman fans.

Your brother looks very happy indeed, and it's easy to understand why :) ! This is a great figure. My wife loves hers, it is so easy to underestimate this.

He was very happy. I bought him the original Superman Hot Toys figure. He's glad he has something to complement that figure now.

Found this

1422448_549955858416640_529325875_n.jpg

That is a beautiful image. The very idea of what that battle was like for him to kill Thor, Cap, Tony and Hulk is just amazing to imagine.
I have a hard time imagining any of those four being able to lay down enough energy to tear indestructible kryptoninan fabric though, never mind making Superman bleed!

Yes he is. I think he and I are huge Superman fans.

That's great. I have never met a bigger superman fan than my Brother!

Here's the video with the battle damage custom supes

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT0cIwB0XZ4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Looks good. I am thinking of taking the wire out of the cape and water treating the cape. (Wired capes i am not a fan of)

I take it that murderous rage Supes incinerated Hawkeye and Black Widow. Should have at least kept the
41Jd4m8PEZL._AA160_.jpg

Got this bad boy yesterday, amazing figure, the costume is so much darker than the pics make out, the base is amazing, full of detail, and the two figures look great together, money well spent!...

Back