1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this

1422448_549955858416640_529325875_n.jpg

This is amazing custom! I would like to do one as well lol.

Yes. It's a good thing.
I know loads of people who snipe in with a bid of(for instance), £40, and the item ends at £41. And they complain "I would have paid £41!!!!".
I always say, "why didn't you bid £46.89??!?!?!"
If you get it for £42.25, you'll be laughing.
If you get outbid, then you know the other guy was just willing to pay more than you were.
Set yourself a maximum. If the other guy goes over it, all it cost you was your time.

That's what I always do. It's the fun part in bidding or sniping afterall :)

Would be nice if Ebay offered a chat option for bidders. So we can keep discussing whilst trying to snipe.

Well, we do all help each other a bit whilst trying to snag thos BC Who figures!!!

In mean time though, heres the other figure I got today.

This is actually very nice. It is different enough from the first releae to warrant getting it. Thing s I had to wait such a long time. My guy thought I wanted the MoS version. Fortunately we got it sorted out - BOTH !!
Heres a couple of iPhone shots.

QUOTE=DGTWoodward;6297611]Nor did I either.

Oscorp....you couldn't just enlarge that top photo a little, just to get a better view of the card...erm sorry, I meant the figure, THE FIGURE is what I meant....

Card? what card...?

angel08.gif
[/QUOTE]

:rotfl

I am not very happy with sideshow. Why the hell do I have to sign for domestic mail?
I have to wait for friggin monday because ups is closed all weekend?

I won't be buying through them again. Reward points be damned.

I am not very happy with sideshow. Why the hell do I have to sign for domestic mail?

You want them to leave a $200+ product sitting on your step?

They want to make sure their customer received their package rather than hope for the best.

At the bottom of the check out page from SSC. You can check a box that will allow them to leave the package without a signature. But I'm they're not responsible if you get home and your package is gone.

I've never had problems before. I just really prefer USPS. I like my mailman...

Paying 10 bucks for UPS and waiting 5 days is kind of a rip off. Priority mail for a box that size is less than 10 bucks and only takes 3.

Last edited:
Ok, so my building manager signed for it. We just got a new owner so I didn't recognize the name. It makes no sense why the door sticker said they would try again monday... anyway..

For my first Hot Toy I'm pretty impressed. My only problem is that their is a small copper wire poking out of the cape in two places. Unfortunately one is up near his shoulder and somewhat noticeable.

Not sure if I should cut that off or return it or what? The rest of the figure seems to be in great shape though.

I'm kind of at a loss how to put the stand together, other than just brute forcing the pole into the base, and forcing the claw on the pole.

Last edited:
The pole. The cap at the top of the hole can fall out simply but it helps locate the gripping arm.
However yes, the pole is just pushed into the base.
Don't force in with lateral movement. Twist it in, and it'll be fine. Same with the grip.

Back