1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found these

1394196_545276315551261_1575044687_n.jpg
b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

i.jpg

j.jpg

Breathtaking Oscorp! I love the environment added in. That just really gives it an epic register. Some of these latest photos are just kicking unbelievable butt.

Wow now I want to have this as well. I can't taste my own bitter word for not owning this ever...... Hard to resist...

I flexed this figure for 3 months and finally got it yesterday. I requested a packout at the last minute since I didnt want the nice Evil Superman box to be smashed or dented.

So I had it shipped to a UPS Store. Employee brought it out and it was an unusually big box even for pack out of one figure. Signed off on the package and when I lifted it up, I thought to myself WOW this is heavy. Walked out the door and it hit me that I may of gotten a free Angelica figure that SSC sometimes gives out. Never thought I would get anything free but it happened! To top it off, this is my first SSC purchase since I usually order from BBTS (tax free).

IMG_5262_zpsbe058592.jpg

IMG_5263_zps76d9d01e.jpg

Back