1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah still a great fig

I wish we got some Superman enemies from the Reeve era. Lex Luthor, General Zod. Heck even Gus Gorman.
Don’t forget Ursa
3AFFB632-9F1F-4E57-9D75-F5332B22D249.jpeg

But a big fat no to Nuclear Man
95697A56-725B-4DFA-8341-0007A2AB400A.jpeg

There is no such character as Nuclear Man as Superman IV: The Quest for Peace does not exist. Just like Highlander 2: The Quickening doesn't exist.
When I finally picked up the nerve to watch Supes IV it wasn’t quite the train wreck I had heard it was. Awful yes but not interminably so. Listening to the audio commentary with the writers helped a bit.

I still haven’t seen HL2 and I love the first one.

When I finally picked up the nerve to watch Supes IV it wasn’t quite the train wreck I had heard it was. Awful yes but not interminably so. Listening to the audio commentary with the writers helped a bit.

I still haven’t seen HL2 and I love the first one.
Highlander 2: The Quickening is a hot mess. We also watched the Renegade Version where they removed all the stuff about Zeist. Slightly cooler mess. It just doesn't belong. I'm good with 3 and 4.

Highlander 2: The Quickening is a hot mess. We also watched the Renegade Version where they removed all the stuff about Zeist. Slightly cooler mess. It just doesn't belong. I'm good with 3 and 4.
I remember 3 and 4 being ok but I only ever rewatch the first one. Would love decent figures from that!!!

Back