1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this bad boy yesterday, amazing figure, the costume is so much darker than the pics make out, the base is amazing, full of detail, and the two figures look great together, money well spent!...

Ironically, it was regular Superman who changed the channel to the Hitler documentary. :lecture

God I hate you for having so much money to burn so you could buy all these. BTW, You should get that New 52 Garbage out of there. Get it away from the perfection as it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Jim Lee should be buggy wiped for what he did to the costume.

not mine! wish it was

DSCF1950_zpsa87175ee.jpg

nice highlander

after having the evil supes for a month of two, I can honestly say I like him better than the original

Yep something about the darker suit make's him more realistic and less strait out of the comic's. It felt like a easy milking from hot toys but so glad they did it. Both will alway's be a favorite in my collection. I just hope we see a Clark and more from this line maybe in 2014. I would love a dx clark and phonebooth included next Then a Lex and ZOD to get done sometime Pleeeeeeeeease HOT TOY'S.

How long does it take to get a tracking number notification? or do I have to log in?

Latest posts

Back