1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given the constant flow of new stuff over the next few months I think I am going to pass on it. It pains me to do so, but I cannot justify buying a repaint vs a new figure.

PO! Sucks i have to pay extra CA tax but oh well. Should end up to be $240 shipped.

Click the pic! Buy now!

Hot Toys - Christopher Reeve Superman (Evil Version) - Sideshow Exclusive Edition
Sixth Scale Figure

^ And the reason why Hot Toys will continue to sell mediocrity quality to customers at a premium.

No, that would be if i bought the Indiana Jones.

Don't get me wrong, I like the figure. Could it have been better? Sure. I have a nostalgic connection with Reeve Superman that I don't have with other characters. It's not like I blindly throw money at SSC, HT, Etc.

Last edited:
Sorry but big PASS for me- simple variation at this cost? Had they did a new HS.....still would have hesitated. BIG shelfwarmer- not as much as Cap will be though...

no brainer for me, considering I missed out on the first one, I'm really digging the base and honestly it could be displayed and nobody would know its the evil version of Superman anyhow

:yess:Ordered thankfull for the crow not coming until 2014 so can afford this guy too..:yess::dance cant wait to have both supeman versions one to fight with ha ha......:dance

Will this work as the normal SS exclusives?
Only available through Sideshow and not your "local" place?

Back