1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, I missed out on the original and want a Reeves. He will always be the iconic Superman to me. I like the evil look.

I too would love a George Reeves Superman figure in 1:6, without selling vital organs to fund a custom (are you listening HT?).

Wrong Superman. Chris is dead, so let's do him the honour and let's at least get the poor guy's name right....:slap

Welp, I missed out on the original and want a Reeves. He will always be the iconic Superman to me. I like the evil look.

You could probably find the original Reeve supes on ebay. Thats where I got mine last October for about 220.

Edit: Just found one on there for 249 shipped. Not too bad IMO. That figure is awesome.

You could probably find the original Reeve supes on ebay. Thats where I got mine last October for about 220.

Edit: Just found one on there for 249 shipped. Not too bad IMO. That figure is awesome.

Yeah I'd rather just get this one for 215. They look pretty much the same to me and I kind of like the evil spin on Superman. He is boring to me when he's the boyscout.

I love it the way it is. I missed out on the last one and this one to me so much nicer. Instant PO. I am sure others on the same boat.

I don't agree to change it or I wouldn't be happy. Rather see a black or white superman in krypton suit =D. Guess we'd have to wait for the next superman movie.

I love it the way it is. I missed out on the last one and this one to me so much nicer. Instant PO. I am sure others on the same boat.

I don't agree to change it or I wouldn't be happy. Rather see a black or white superman in krypton suit =D. Guess we'd have to wait for the next superman movie.

This probably doesn't help?
6380911581_c82b5470cc_o.jpg

6405096083_8d23e3df64_z.jpg

Does anyone here customize a Evil Superman 3 head that looks like this one below? I would purchase it in a Heart beat!!!

Great pics Pizza! The contrast is much better than I thought it would be. I'm getting more tempted to pull the trigger.

He looks fantastic in your pics Pizza but just can't justify getting him with the same expression.

Different expression and he would of been an easy purchase.

Got it this morning too. It's an awesome repaint. Side by side, the contrast between good and evil is really obvious. Pizza's pics are awesome, but like the promo pics, they tend to make the color of the suit less dark than it actually is...

Does anyone here customize a Evil Superman 3 head that looks like this one below? I would purchase it in a Heart beat!!!

Eric sosa made these sculpts painted by skiman and cheungkinmen

They arn't perfect but capture christopher reeve better imo

i own the ss ex version of the first release with the kryptonite necklace. still debating whether this is worth a totally new purchase.

Back