1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I, for one, can not wait for this.
Imagine an IM fanboy going gaga for everything IM related HT releases. Even that silly metro-Tony cash grab with just a little blood on the face. They go nuts for it.
I WILL BUY ANYTHING SUPS RELATED. Because I CAN. And WANT.
Now, when the hell is SS going to put this up for PO????

I'm conflicted about this one.

I arrived to late to 1:6 scale, so I don't have the prior Christopher Reeve Superman figure, so I don't see the point of getting this one, because then I'd only have the evil version from Superman III, but not the normal version.

At the same time, I just NEED this. I'll feel very bad if I let this one pass by.

I'm conflicted about this one.

I arrived to late to 1:6 scale, so I don't have the prior Christopher Reeve Superman figure, so I don't see the point of getting this one, because then I'd only have the evil version from Superman III, but not the normal version.

At the same time, I just NEED this. I'll feel very bad if I let this one pass by.

You can still get the original from toy2 (toy square)

Sideshow posted this comment on their facebook page.

"Not today...but they will be released very soon! "

In response to someone asking about Evil Supes pre order

Hopefully tomorrow!

Sounds good. I already PO the Colton figure. Will probably place them next to eachother since they are my first "Con" exclusives.

I understand this isn't enough evil for some, but it's just a con re paint. I for one can't wait, it'll display well next to the reg version.
I think it's fine if you're a fan of the Reeve films and don't have the original release. I think if you already have the original it seems a bit silly to buy this when it's hardly different. That's just me though.

bet we will see the crow and evil supes tomorrow. maybe even BOTH limited to 3000? that would make them the belles of the ball!

The fact that we are not seeing many in hand pics makes me think it looks too like the original version.

Well I think people need to realize its just a re paint. Just like so many con exclusives such as secret project IM.

A little beard and a darker suit. That's ok for some of us.

The problem is that people would have loved for them to do it right, but they didn't anticipate people wanting it so much, hence all the complaints. Maybe because the first one didn't sell very fast? It lasted a while on SS site.

They could have spent more time and made it killer, but they didn't, and some of us don't mind. I'd love to see it done right, but I'll take whatever they got.

I am in chat with SS right now asking what is up on Superman...

EDIT- They are saying they will have it, they just aren't sure when the preorder will go up.

Sallah

Hopefully tomorrow!

Thanks for the info Sallah! :yess:

Hopefully tomorrow!

They have to post it soon...it is already out in Hong Kong.

The fact that we are not seeing many in hand pics makes me think it looks too like the original version.

I saw this on display at the local store where I took photos of Batmobile weeks ago. Apart from the darker suit and 5 o' clock shadow (and perhaps some eye shadow treatment as well to make his eyes look more piercing), I can't really see any difference from MMS 152. Sorry I was in a hurry to take photos then.

Maybe because the first one didn't sell very fast? It lasted a while on SS site.

I think it stayed in-stock for quite some time possibly due to having a bigger production run. Almost every collector I personally know owns at least one, and here at the freaksboard I know of a lot who's got multiples of MMS152. It could be the same scenario as DX08 Joker.

I pre ordered this moth*** fuc*** and should be at my home this monday/tuesday..

I'll take some photos and will post them here... The photos will be from an iphone, so don't expect too much quality lol..

Back