1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They'll get them. They're just staggering them so it's not a complete bombardment of Hot Toys on the site.

I am in chat with SS right now asking what is up on Superman...

EDIT- They are saying they will have it, they just aren't sure when the preorder will go up.

Sallah

Just be patient.

I'm pretty sure SS will get this, since they got the DC license already. Plus I'm sure the price will go down once the hype goes down. This figure ain't ironman. :lol

Nope, I don't think he is going up at sideshow, I like this version but my finances are not in order (even at $300 on ebay..) if it does not go to sideshow expect to pay upwards of $600 or more,

I'm bidding on the base, hopefully it doesn't go any higher than what it is. I'm thinking about using it for the BD Mk 7.

I am in chat with SS right now asking what is up on Superman...

EDIT- They are saying they will have it, they just aren't sure when the preorder will go up.

Sallah

good enough for me! Thanks for the heads up!

Nope, I don't think he is going up at sideshow, I like this version but my finances are not in order (even at $300 on ebay..) if it does not go to sideshow expect to pay upwards of $600 or more,

Sideshow Elsise just said they will, they just aren't sure when the preorder goes up. I think we are safe to wait it out a little...

Sallah

Other than some obscure Asian-centric releases and the period they didn't have the DC License I can't think of an occurrence that SSC didn't put a figure up for P/O

Maybe Hot Toys read the complaints and are going to fix him that's why he's not up for order.

The con exclusive Cap America and Colton figures are both $215 preorder on SSC.

Evil Superman should be same price when they put it up for PO.

I didn't know it was already out. Oh well at least I have no reason to get this now.

Back