MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sad that the figure is still up on both websites yet people are getting canceled. Almost makes me wonder if this was a mistake on their part in the first place? Did anyone get a confirmation that they actually DID get this at the sale price?

They must have forgot they had it up on their website. I mean I would have never guess the Disney online store has it for sale.

The only time people are noticing it is because this sale was up.

It's the same crap they pulled months ago .... They let it process and then cancelled the order for whatever reason. I had even called on this months back when I ordered this at the then 25% off and they told me "no, everything is fine .. This order is solid and has no problems. " 3 days later I get a cancellation email.
Disney store sucks!!!!!

Disney strikes again! lol

On a side note, mine arrived yesterday. It's a sexy beast. I plan on snapping some pics of it today. Its hard to describe the awesome of this figure. Pictures do not do the thing justice. It is amazing.

I still haven't gotten my Disney store cancellation e-mail yet, but I expect it'll be coming soon. It's weird that Monger is up on their site. It didn't show up when I searched for it earlier this morning. Weird stuff going on.

I have a feeling from reading the Disney thing on 2 to 3 weeks shipping that it was being drop shipped from SS. And SS has a fit if anyone sells there stuff for more then 10% off list.

It's the same crap they pulled months ago .... They let it process and then cancelled the order for whatever reason. I had even called on this months back when I ordered this at the then 25% off and they told me "no, everything is fine .. This order is solid and has no problems. " 3 days later I get a cancellation email.
Disney store sucks!!!!!

Could be worst. I had Wildblue for my internet.

BTW what happen with this item? I don't order anything from the Disney store so?

Could be worst. I had Wildblue for my internet.

BTW what happen with this item? I don't order anything from the Disney store so?

They basically didn't have any in stock but they had it up for sale anyways. Not to mention the Disney store had a $25 off + free shipping making this $360 but it seems they're cancelling everyones order.

A couple of those are mine, and I don't even know if my Wife even ordered it. But I figured I was at least speaking for several others. :)

This is really a bummer. I was super excited about getting this guy when I ordered him last night and had been hoping to get one of these for awhile now. I haven't gotten my cancellation e-mail yet, but my order status on the website is marked closed and the subtotal is listed as $0, so that's that, I guess. Stupid Disney.

They basically didn't have any in stock but they had it up for sale anyways. Not to mention the Disney store had a $25 off + free shipping making this $360 but it seems they're cancelling everyones order.

That sucks, but I have heard of this for years (4/8 give or take). Disney does not keep a up to date list of their in hand stock.

This is really a bummer. I was super excited about getting this guy when I ordered him last night and had been hoping to get one of these for awhile now. I haven't gotten my cancellation e-mail yet, but my order status on the website is marked closed and the subtotal is listed as $0, so that's that, I guess. Stupid Disney.

Sometimes it does not really pay to try to save $25. I do understand this was about $100 cheaper then SSC but. In the end, did you really save anything? Not a rag post just saying.

Sometimes it does not really pay to try to save $25. I do understand this was about $100 cheaper then SSC but. In the end, did you really save anything? Not a rag post just saying.

Well if it worked I would have saved over $120. It would have been worth it if Disney's website didn't suck.

Where do you get $25? It was 25% off.

It was going for $360 from the Disney store. Heck I would have bought it myself had this issue not come up.

Real shame they decided to do this. Don't know why they would have it up for sale when they don't even have one in stock.

Back