MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cancelled my order from SSC due to being tight on cash after having bought 4 Suits in the past 5 days but for $359 I might have to order it..:impatient:

he he he

I had no interest in this figure due to the price, but even I'm licking my chops right now. I've seen it in person and wholy moly it is beyond impressive.

he he he

I had no interest in this figure due to the price, but even I'm licking my chops right now. I've seen it in person and wholy moly it is beyond impressive.

Indeed. I saw it in person and it is quite an impressive figure. Not to mention the height of it alone is massive.
Honestly for $360, it's worth it. A good $140 off. The Disney code is good until the 18th so I'm going to think about it. It's the cheapest we're ever going to see this guy.

Wish they did this promo next month! :monkey2

Let me know if you pull the plug on getting this guy!

I highly doubt I can get it past my Wife, even at that price.....but it won't be due to lack of effort. ;)

hey, it IS Valentine's Day. heh heh heh

Didnt you pay the nrd? I rather buy a product I dont want than lose my nrd.

Yup but I rather lose $25 than pay $500 for a figure I don't want.

Either way it's going for $360 so $380 on this figure isn't bad. Considering it. :dunno

Also I plan to order the Hall of Armor from Alter Ego for $730 and my flex pay for the Iron Monger was going until May so I would have dished out $180 and $730 that month.

The nrd was $48....you wont see the hall of armor till august..im still waiting for joker 2.0 who was originally slate dec.

The nrd was $48....you wont see the hall of armor till august..im still waiting for joker 2.0 who was originally slate dec.
Huh actually I realized that Iron Monger did not have NRD so I didn't lose out on anything. Makes me want to order the Disney one even more.

And you can't ever expect HT to release a product the first date they give you. Loki was suppose to come out Nov/Dec as well and now he's coming out next month (maybe). Joker 2.0 should be out around that time as well.

Thought this was a cool scale picture of the movie Iron Monger with Stan Winston that was just put up on Facebook.

535646_492989974070008_1619029866_n.jpg

I think I have my Wife talked into it....as a Christmas present.

Never had an ounce of interest in this figure due to the price. But I've seen it in person at Toy Anxiety, and it's most definitely worth this price.

Does it seem odd that this figure is even available through Marvel and Disney stores? I'm wonrdering if they didn't undersell these and now have an overstock? I searched Disney for "Sideshow" and it was the only item that came up? So a $500 figure is the ONLY Sideshow item that the Disney store carries?

Seems odd.

Does it seem odd that this figure is even available through Marvel and Disney stores? I'm wonrdering if they didn't undersell these and now have an overstock? I searched Disney for "Sideshow" and it was the only item that came up? So a $500 figure is the ONLY Sideshow item that the Disney store carries?

Seems odd.

6 months ago they had the SE War Machine as well.

Back