MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Disney and I have a mutual hate for one another. I had a friend get me into Disneyland for free since he works there and I refuse to pay the stupid expensive price. Then the Disney store lowers the price immediately after I paid full price. Jerk faces!

Just pulled the trigger on this one also $386.60..What a Deal..I also did not want to get this figure until I saw it in person,,MY GOD,,Its Big

Was that a figure that undersold? Seems odd to have one single occasional HT figure?

Not that I can think of, he actually sold out on the Disney store before others because they did a similar 25% off sale back then. Monger was listed too but I didn't have the $350 back then.

Just pulled the trigger on this one also $386.60..What a Deal..I also did not want to get this figure until I saw it in person,,MY GOD,,Its Big

If you've seen this figure in person, I don't know how you couldn't buy it for $350 (assuming you have the money).

Thought this was a cool scale picture of the movie Iron Monger with Stan Winston that was just put up on Facebook.

535646_492989974070008_1619029866_n.jpg

Cool pic.

As for the Disney/Marvel Store discounts... I'll also pulling the trigger on this one. :wink1:

Well I woke up this morning to a Email from the Marvel Store and My Hot Toys Iron Monger was Canceled saying it was not available at time of order,Even though my order went through and the sent me a Billing receipt..I had a feeling this was going to happen,,Congrats to all the people who scored though,

I was wondering if their website was smart enough to tell when they were out of stock. I figured they wouldn't have a ton of them.

You could still try the Disney Store?

I was wondering if their website was smart enough to tell when they were out of stock. I figured they wouldn't have a ton of them.

You could still try the Disney Store?

I actually ordered mine from the Disney Store, but it doesn't show up on their website anymore, so I was thinking the Disney Store and Marvel Store stock might be connected in some way. I haven't gotten a cancellation e-mail yet, though.

Well Disney does own Marvel, but it would seem odd to me for the two stores to be sharing stock. But I guess it's possible. I'm sure they got a large # of orders for this figure over the last few days.

Anyone else get a cancellation email?

Makes me really think if I should pull the trigger on this guy.

I'm looking to buy the Mark VI though :(

Back