1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, the head looks better than dx12 somehow, its that tony cape ?

Thanks! all I did with the head was paint the eyelids..the faceplate was the DX12 Wayne sculpt. I cut the mouth and sanded it down. The cape is something I bought off ebay for 20 bucks lol…I was gonna go with a tony cape, but figured I'd see how the one for 20 bucks is. It's pretty plain and just some cut cloth, but it does the job for now. I still may get a Tony cape eventually.

The cape is something I bought off ebay for 20 bucks lol…I was gonna go with a tony cape, but figured I'd see how the one for 20 bucks is. It's pretty plain and just some cut cloth, but it does the job for now.

Is it a cape from lforigno? He makes good stuff.

Sorry man I appreciate the effort but that does not look like a Nolan batman. Looks like it's from a video game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love lforigno's stuff but he doesnt seem very bothered to answer messages through ebay, had like 3 ignored now so ended up getting bored and purchased a cape elsewhere! Shame!

I love lforigno's stuff but he doesnt seem very bothered to answer messages through ebay, had like 3 ignored now so ended up getting bored and purchased a cape elsewhere! Shame!

He is VERY slow at responding to messages on both eBay and on here. I feel that he is quicker at responding on here. He always sells his capes cheaper on here since there are no eBay fees, too.

Thanks! all I did with the head was paint the eyelids..the faceplate was the DX12 Wayne sculpt. I cut the mouth and sanded it down. The cape is something I bought off ebay for 20 bucks lol…I was gonna go with a tony cape, but figured I'd see how the one for 20 bucks is. It's pretty plain and just some cut cloth, but it does the job for now. I still may get a Tony cape eventually.

Was the neck just a straight swap or did you have to mod that as well? Also, did you try the 02 head on that neck (did it work/look good?)? Thanks

Here's a question from a guy who likes seeing kitbashed figures--I know it's probably impossible given the mechanics, but has anyone ever tried to put Bale in a Keaton Batman outfit?

(Yes, I'm the same person who plans on putting a Reeve head on the Man of Steel figure.)

This is the closest thing I've ever seen to what you're describing.

dscn3613.jpg

Is it a cape from lforigno? He makes good stuff.

No offense to lforigno but I did not like that cape. Bought one back when his sales were booming and he was selling the velvet for like $40+ and that was a waste of $$. I put it on, didn't like what I saw, posted about it, got a little jumped on by the fans and just put the stock cape back on. Just futz the hell outta the stock cape and I was much happier with the end result

No offense to lforigno but I did not like that cape. Bought one back when his sales were booming and he was selling the velvet for like $40+ and that was a waste of $$. I put it on, didn't like what I saw, posted about it, got a little jumped on by the fans and just put the stock cape back on. Just futz the hell outta the stock cape and I was much happier with the end result

I wasn't a big fan of his velvet one, but his rayon one looks a lot nicer. Not as "cheap" looking

Sorry man I appreciate the effort but that does not look like a Nolan batman. Looks like it's from a video game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Something's off about the face. But good job.

yeah lol, its all I got until i get a DX12 when the armory comes out...haha…no matter what I did something was always off with the face…I tried multiple mouth plates, originally tried a squint mod…eventually settled on this…the jaw should be rounded out more…after all the sanding, I was afraid I'd do it too much and it would pretty much just match the other faceplates I have.

Was the neck just a straight swap or did you have to mod that as well? Also, did you try the 02 head on that neck (did it work/look good?)? Thanks

I took the rubber thread out of the DX12 neck. It doesn't pop in, it just sits in place in the slot for the neck. It makes it a little shorter. I don't remember if I did try the DX02 head with DX12 neck. I'll have to check it out.

Back