1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I've been trying to sell my collection (which isn't working out too well) but I think I've decided to keep some of it, so I wanted to know your guys's opinions on whether I should keep the DX02 Batman or the DX12 Batman. What do you guys think? I'm leaning towards the DX02. The DX12's eyes are just so bad to me. And there's just something about the DX02 that I really like. Idk exactly what it is though haha.

The DX12 suit is better. Put the armory head on the DX12 and it's a pretty nice figure. Not perfect, but pretty good. DX12 I feel is more posable and better articulated than the armory, which seems to be stiffer, or the fat suit underneath is different or something. If I could sell my DX02 and get enough to get another armory Batman, I probably would, though I'll probably keep the backpack.

Possibly getting one of these in a trade. Any mods I really need to do? TheClipperKing suggests shifting the chest armour up a little bit to make the neck seem shorter, which looks pretty good. Wondering if there's anything that helps poseability in the arms and legs. Perhaps a body swap with a figure that has ratcheting elbows?

I do wish they worked to improve on the Toy Fair EX sculpt mold because I like that one better than the DX12 version they came up with. Looked more like Bale to my eyes.

Hello again! Back with a question. The party I'm trading with says the stand for his DX02 does not light up. That's a problem for me. Is there any way to replace the stand LEDs/electronics?

Mine's practically stock, never had any mods or problems with it.

That looks awesome. I wish we got an empty cowl with the DX12 though, or the DX02. I own the former but I've been tempted to get the DX02 for the sonar head, and backpack look.

Soooo, this is an old figure. I am aware of that. But in my defense... it is still one of the best Dark Knight figures out there. Not 100% Christian Bale but definitely Dark Knight! So as a tribute to a good figure I made this video

Modifications:

DX12 Neck
DX12 Belt
Tony Meis long cape

does anyone know if you can do the popular DX12 neck mod (i.e split the neck and remove the plastic piece inside?)on the DX02 to shorten the neck on ths figure?

does anyone know if you can do the popular DX12 neck mod (i.e split the neck and remove the plastic piece inside?)on the DX02 to shorten the neck on ths figure?

i believe you have to use dx12 parts but would like to know this as well

This is my oldest figure and I still love it. Sad note, the glue keeping his left shoulder pad in place finally has worn off. I am going to have to glue it back. Any suggestions on what type of glue I should use?

Hey guys I'm just thinking of picking this one up, if I wanted to add the christian bale headsculpt, will I need to do any mods or adjustments? Or can I just grab a headsculpt from ebay and put it on? Thank you :)

Last edited:
Back