1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ There you go, the safe way. :clap:yess: I've had the pliers method down for a while now so I just go the quicker route since I haven't had any broken pegs yet.

They should come with extra pegs. Almost all HTs come with extra pegs, I have so many of them just in case. Make use of them, haha!

Didn't yours come with an extra pair of pegs? Mine had 4 pegs, two in use and two spare ones

Yeah, I have a ton of black pegs from various Batmans and HTs. Mine hardly break, once I broke one not with pliers but with my own hands lol. It just snapped on me and I had to use the pliers to get the other piece that was jammed in the hand out.

Yeah, I have a ton of black pegs from various Batmans and HTs. Mine hardly break, once I broke one not with pliers but with my own hands lol. It just snapped on me and I had to use the pliers to get the other piece that was jammed in the hand out.

I might need a few black pegs. I broke one on my Black Suited Spider-man lol

Just for future reference:
I bought a DX12 headsculpt to see what the DX02 will look like with the DX12 neck and/or head. They both haven't arrived yet but I also bought one of these DX02/12 replacement (custom) faceplates that are selling right now on eBay. I wasn't surprised to find that these plates, although exceptionally well sculpted and painted, are too small for the DX02 head. They only fit the DX12.

image.jpg

Just for future reference:
I bought a DX12 headsculpt to see what the DX02 will look like with the DX12 neck and/or head. They both haven't arrived yet but I also bought one of these DX02/12 replacement (custom) faceplates that are selling right now on eBay. I wasn't surprised to find that these plates, although exceptionally well sculpted and painted, are too small for the DX02 head. They only fit the DX12.

View attachment 115837

Thanks for the tip... Was actually going to pony up for one of those to put on my DX02.

What's a fair price for this figure? I'm being offered one brand new, without oily abs or cracks.
Thinking of getting it. Been wanting a sonar bats.

What's a fair price for this figure? I'm being offered one brand new, without oily abs or cracks.
Thinking of getting it. Been wanting a sonar bats.

Well if it helps any, I paid $220 shipped for mine which is used but in perfect condition. I thought that was a good price. You can also use this list: https://hottoyspricelist.blogspot.com/?m=1
It's probably not accurate, but it's pretty close IMO

"Stop smiling, it's not a joke, please leave." LOL

Nice. Wish they hadn't made that sonar neck so long. The PERS is tolerable, actually isn't that bad.

I agree. I like him a lot more. I know the rubber body has way more cons than the DX12 cloth body, but it's just so cool. I like him better.

Especially the cowl. In some of the old DX02 photos the cowl looks hideous, but in reality it is actually very nice. It is not movie accurate but looks like a real batman. The only advantage of the DX12 cowl is the better details in the eyes. The DX02 is a little doe-eyed (ie. has no details in the iris).
But once you get him posed, perhaps slightly looking down, he is a great figure.
I am going to make some pictures of my DX02 modded with the DX12 neck that I have on display currently

That looks really good! I love how the DX02 has the silver/carbon looking chest piece. I just think it looks pretty sweet lol.

Here's a question from a guy who likes seeing kitbashed figures--I know it's probably impossible given the mechanics, but has anyone ever tried to put Bale in a Keaton Batman outfit?

(Yes, I'm the same person who plans on putting a Reeve head on the Man of Steel figure.)

Back