1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

No Paypal, no Batman...

Only Bank Transfer....

No Paypal, no Batman...

Only Bank Transfer....

:lecture man my eyes have been searching for a DX02 for a price that low ever since that gohastings sale I missed...but yes no paypal / bank transfer only plus a minimum order of 10 translates to a very solid :nono

Nice posing G. ;)

Thank ya sir!

Ya know even with the inevitable TDKR Bats coming, I still love this figure. I just really hope the next release has much better articulation like that of the Begins figure.

It doesn't even have a reputable certification authority to back the site up (Like Entrust, Verisign, Geotrust). I didn't dig far into the site but I wonder if it even has an SSL certificate to encrypt transactions, and if so, who the hell issued it.

Thank ya sir!

Ya know even with the inevitable TDKR Bats coming, I still love this figure. I just really hope the next release has much better articulation like that of the Begins figure.

I'm wondering whether HT will use the same material on the suit on the next one, after all the Batsuit Begins used a different material to that used on the original Batman Begins & TDK OC figures

Obviously a lot of people are holding off getting a DX02 now because of TDKR but it might well turn out to be the case that this is still the best version of this suit.....

nIshjjjj.jpg

What's this about? :confused:

I'm wondering whether HT will use the same material on the suit on the next one, after all the Batsuit Begins used a different material to that used on the original Batman Begins & TDK OC figures

Obviously a lot of people are holding off getting a DX02 now because of TDKR but it might well turn out to be the case that this is still the best version of this suit.....

For me even today I'd take a medi out of the box over the DX02

For me even today I'd take a medi out of the box over the DX02

Yeah its still a more accurate sculpt isn't it. What about the features though - the DX's sonar head and skyhook backpack etc? Don't you have a need to possess those?

I'd take the accessories over the sculpt. I agree it's a better sculpt, but not by much IMO. I miss my medi, but I still think the DX is better straight out of the box compared to an unmodded medi out of box. you gotta put alotta work into it to make it better than the DX

I'd take the accessories over the sculpt. I agree it's a better sculpt, but not by much IMO. I miss my medi, but I still think the DX is better straight out of the box compared to an unmodded medi out of box. you gotta put alotta work into it to make it better than the DX

^This :lecture. :exactly:

I meant from HT but on the subject of the Medicom one what mods is it that most do?

Most impactful one is a widening and repaint of the head

Other mods
- thicken the neck
- repaint belt
- fill out torso
- reduce filling in thighs
- flatten the chest area
- shorten the hand pegs

A modded medi is gorgeous and really puts even a fully modded DX02 to shame IMO,

But yeah even out of the box, I'd take a medi but that's my opinion

A better looking Batman that isn't a long lost relative of a giraffe is the overriding factor :lol

I always noticed the giraffe neck more on the OC batman than the DX. We definitely need a new cowled head for that one. As for the TDK suit, I've sold all of mine now so I await the TDKR version. Heres hoping they get it right.

Back