1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

:exactly: plus you know HT's a copycat! :slap

oh god like nobody copies hot toys. Everytime I see a new line of neca figures out its always a bunch of mini $12 clones of something HT has put out recently. Granted I will acknowledge that entrbay was wise to bring the high end treatment to the 1/4th scale, but lets face it the only reason they did was to try to juke hot toys and get a little peice of the market that HT is currently dominating. I'm rooting for enterbay b/c I want HT to have competition, but I wouldn't call HT a copycat ever.:cuckoo:

Great news, u guys. I'm finally getting a DX02 and should be arriving sometimes next week. And I got it for a decent price as well. :yess:

oh god like nobody copies hot toys. Everytime I see a new line of neca figures out its always a bunch of mini $12 clones of something HT has put out recently.

Not always. If memory serves NECA came out with their T2 line first. They've been doing Alien and Predator stuff for years. I don't see that theres any copying going on there. But probably not vica versa either.

Not always. If memory serves NECA came out with their T2 line first. They've been doing Alien and Predator stuff for years. I don't see that theres any copying going on there. But probably not vica versa either.

I only came to this conclusion when I saw the T1 Arnie a few months back
5446053108_870b7c7a3d.jpg

I mean come on this was obviously them jumping on a figure that hot toys made and therefore had some popularity. I'm not judging them for it, I think that shows their smart and are actually paying attention to collectors, but one could construed it as copying.

I don't think either was actually copying the other. They both got the license (in fact I think NECA announced the T1 license first, though I'm not sure) and of course punk Arnold was going to be made by both companies. And NECA was definitely first out with their T2 Arnolds. In any case, who cares. We get cool figures from cool properties at both the upper and lower ends of collecting.

Wait what thread is this....:lol

Really guys COPYCATS??? Any company that has the money to buy rights to do figures form a movie has the right to make those figures... Who cares who did what first... :gah:

Really guys COPYCATS??? Any company that has the money to buy rights to do figures form a movie has the right to make those figures... Who cares who did what first... :gah:

I wasn't trying to play the childish copycat game. if you go back and look I was just responding to a post were some one was calling HT a copycat and I was just simply saying that they are not the only ones who jump on similar licenses. I agree that calling any one company a copycat for it is stupid.:lecture

Damn those no good NECA tricksters.

no good tricksters, crack swindlers, breathing up all the white mans air, and did I mention they stink.
silkyjohnson.jpg

Open up your hearts and let the hate out.

Kids ain't too bad:

P1080897.JPG

Oh, since it's the DX-02 thread:

P1000462.JPG

^^^ :lol That's awesome! :clap

You're a lucky man, no pressure at all. I might want kids at some point in the future but I'm damnwell not in a hurry.

Indeed. Although it would suck if I did want them. She has zero maternal instinct! :lol

But we talked about that long before we got married. We've always totally been on the same page in that regard.

My DX02 Batman finally came in today and I'm so excited. Usually I don't get a WOW factor from figures, including my HT exclusive Batman Begins suit Batman and MMS71 TDK Bats, but this one did for some reason. And it's worth every penny. :)

Just got a question for anyone who owns a DX02. I connected the backpack to him and it snugs in perfectly. But how do u take it out without using too much force? I don't wanna damage my figure since I just got it.

My DX02 Batman finally came in today and I'm so excited. Usually I don't get a WOW factor from figures, including my HT exclusive Batman Begins suit Batman and MMS71 TDK Bats, but this one did for some reason. And it's worth every penny. :)

Hey man,

Where did you get your batman? ive been looking for one everywhere!

Hey man,

Where did you get your batman? ive been looking for one everywhere!

Hi. I got mine off of eBay for a decent price compared to the over priced ones they sell there. Mine was a lil under 4 bills used in great condition as well as being a DCD batch with hard abs. No oil problems whatsoever. The seller has one more left he's selling for $380 used with free shipping if you're willing to pay that much. Dunno if he still has it so u might wanna check.

Back