1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

BTW, I just checked ebay and the DX02 is all over for a buy it now price of $600-$700.

Here's one that is already bid up well over what Gipetto is asking: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-D...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3a70a264ed (And it's the rubber abs version)

:exactly:
yep just finally cracked down and decided to sell all my TDK figures. $250 for bats and joker each OBO:stick

Are you serious about that price? :huh

BTW, I just checked ebay and the DX02 is all over for a buy it now price of $600-$700.

And here's one that is already bit up well over what Gipetto is asking: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-D...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3a70a264ed

Oh Yah - I've been looking for one for a while as well. I think he was just being gracious and wanted to give another freak a chance to own this at a reasonable price!

If they are Joker v1 and Batman TDK V1, $250 for each of them seems ok to me, if you are talking about DX version :horror , you can sell for a lot more (~$400)

:horror Is that all the DX01 and DX02 are going for now?! Bummer. That's almost no profit. Honestly, I'd never sell those figures for less than $350.

eh I don't mind about profit. I'm just trying to get enough to be an almost equal exchange for the '89 bats and Joker

yep very serious. for this reason:
...I think he was just being gracious and wanted to give another freak a chance to own this at a reasonable price!

Oh Yah - I've been looking for one for a while as well.
Wish I would've known. I would've tried to let you know. But it was a really sporadic thing. I had to just go for it.

Last edited:

Can't wait for the new and improved TDK.

I hope he can squat and bend over.

I want him to be able to assume the same position I did when I entered into this hobby.

eh I don't mind about profit. I'm just trying to get enough to be an almost equal exchange for the '89 bats and Joker

yep very serious. for this reason:

Wish I would've known. I would've tried to let you know. But it was a really sporadic thing. I had to just go for it.

Wow, that is gracious. I consider myself a decent guy, but to think that selling one HT figure at the going rate could buy me 2 HT figures would be hard to get over... I mean you could get a heck of a lot more than just the '89 Bat's and Joker if you headed to ebay with your DX01/02.

I want him to be able to assume the same position I did when I entered into this hobby.

:lol

Wow, that is gracious. I consider myself a decent guy, but to think that selling one HT figure at the going rate could buy me 2 HT figures would be hard to get over...

They were all impulse sales. If I thought about it too much I would've kept them and back to deciding if I should sell them or not. I didn't pay crazy prices for mine so I saw no reason to make someone pay that price for them. Plus, my Joker's PERS was broken and though it's fixed to some extent you have use tweezers to rotate the PERS and felt that brought the value down.

When I had other figures for sale, ppl kept asking and asking for them to go lower so i figured why not start them off at a price that I was comfortable with. and not have to deal with dozens of PMs with the "will you let him go for____" :lol

also, worst case scenario, if I want a TDK Batman and joker, i could get the new one from TDKR and the Joker 2.0 or get the 1/4 Enterbay TDK Joker and Batman

Last edited:

I hear ya, but you don't do ebay?

I'm all for helping out fellow freaks here (heck I've even sent people stuff for free) but I have no problem getting whatever people are willing to spend on ebay.

no I don't do eBay or paypal.

Idk I was feeling generous and wanted to get rid of them asap so I knew there would be no going back. and so far with all the figures I've recently sold, I don't miss them so much.

It's almost like choosing to be an autobot or decpticon. it's an intense personal choice. some things I've had in my collection I've begun to find boring. I felt like what poses haven't I've done with my joker and batman that aren't just slight variations of a previous pose. and joker's broken PERS really just made me not like the figure so much any more. I think i'm personally just tired of all the Nolan film hype to be honest. I love the films obviously, but the collecting aspect I think finally got to me.

I feel that the '89 bats and joker will be all for me for batman at 1/6 scale. Maybe Batman Returns stuff but I'm getting to a peak point in my collecting of things other than Star Wars.

Here's one that is already bid up well over what Gipetto is asking: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-D...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3a70a264ed (And it's the rubber abs version)

That link is the one I'm selling :lol

Very cool of you G to sell at those prices, I don't normally resort to eBay but I need money for some projects this time

Difabio - yes I do have a Medix and it's awesome, but yes I do feel HT could do something even better based on the Keaton bats, I mean imagine if they managed to make the armour correct with the mesh undersuit and armour pieces on top!

I have no problem admitting I'm always looking for ways to improve my figures

If they are Joker v1 and Batman TDK V1, $250 for each of them seems ok to me, if you are talking about DX version :horror , you can sell for a lot more (~$400)

i paid 700 for mine new!!!!

:exactly:
yep just finally cracked down and decided to sell all my TDK figures. $250 for bats and joker each OBO:stick

If u still got the DX Joker and selling it for $250, please PM me my friend. We both live 4 hours apart from each other and it would be super convenient. :hi5:

no I don't do eBay or paypal.

Idk I was feeling generous and wanted to get rid of them asap so I knew there would be no going back. and so far with all the figures I've recently sold, I don't miss them so much.

It's almost like choosing to be an autobot or decpticon. it's an intense personal choice. some things I've had in my collection I've begun to find boring. I felt like what poses haven't I've done with my joker and batman that aren't just slight variations of a previous pose. and joker's broken PERS really just made me not like the figure so much any more. I think i'm personally just tired of all the Nolan film hype to be honest. I love the films obviously, but the collecting aspect I think finally got to me.

I feel that the '89 bats and joker will be all for me for batman at 1/6 scale. Maybe Batman Returns stuff but I'm getting to a peak point in my collecting of things other than Star Wars.

I'm not sure, but I think you might have just called me a decpticon...

just recently sold my dx01 & dx02 for around 380 each.

I shall echo the LOLz of a few others at this quote. :lol:lol:lol:goodpost:

I don't get it jye, explain plz.

I don't get it jye, explain plz.

He means he wants his Bat to be able to do this:

BendingOverBackwards(3).jpg

Back