1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

You and me both. my only Hope is HT for Dark Knight Rises

:exactly: this is why i am not to sad about missing this guy. hot toys wont be able to resist on making another Batman for the 3rd movie considering how well the Batman line has done. The DX batman will rush for purge like the former jack sparrows are gonna. so pm if u want to sell yours batman now:lol

The tip of the cape should be stuffed into the slot as well.

Still my favorite figure.

Ok but Im kinda scared of breaking the plastic clips, they dont look too strong :dunno

BTW how to attach the batarangs to his belt? also the Grapple Gunholder really doesnt fit tightly on his belt, any help?

Screw that, this figure need's a custom cape!

A custom cape is best, but the HT cape is good too when the clips are pushed all the way in.

My best advice has always been force them (the clips). You can try lifting up a bit on the chest armor to make the clips go in easier.

Just don't leave them sticking up like that.

Please.

:exactly: this is why i am not to sad about missing this guy. hot toys wont be able to resist on making another Batman for the 3rd movie considering how well the Batman line has done. The DX batman will rush for purge like the former jack sparrows are gonna. so pm if u want to sell yours batman now:lol

I dont think There will be a DX as such, Im sure HT WILL make another Batman based on The Dark Knight rises but ANOTHER Batman in DX is highly unlikely. HT dont wanna put anything on their DX line without really careful consideration. The Joker and Batman got the 1st 2 DX's because TDK generated ENOUGH ferver amongst collectors and normal fans. Also because honestly TDK achieved cult status REAL fast... So I dont think this DX purge will happen. Specially is TDKR doesnt outshine TDK, and THATS extremely difficult (considering the average Joe will draw direct comparison's with The Joker's portrayal in TDK)

i doubt will get another dx batman also but i think for sure will see another batman figure. Judging how hot toys is when it comes to release of new but same character the next batman figure will most deff. be better. Then again i cant really say much because ive never owned the dx but judging from photos it is a great piece and would be hard to top.

I believe it depends more on Nolan and how he's planning to mod the suit, or maybe he wont mod the suit at all. Although even if the suit is the same, Im SURE HT will make one just to milk the license. It will also benefit fans who missed out on the first releases. And honestly if the new body turns out great and problem free, Im SURE lots of DX owners will start modding it with the DX parts (I would) to get the best Nolanverse Batman in his new suit...

Dx02 purge? Dream on lol

The jack sparrow purge was because
1: Didn't look like jack
2: New jack was a DX

You can keep your oiled up beach version batman anyways:)

I'm j.k I wish I could have this guy.

trying to get my posts up for the marketplace - but in the mean time, anyone know of someone who might want to sell off their 3 large dx02 batarangs? I'm trying to finish off my full set

I've had this figure since its release and i just got the MMS TDK Version yesterday and i gutta say IMO i like the TDK version better than the DX

The head and neck are better
The pose ability is Waaaaaaaay better and plus the Bruce Wayne Sculpt kicks ass

Just IMO

I have 2 :nana:

trying to get my posts up for the marketplace - but in the mean time, anyone know of someone who might want to sell off their 3 large dx02 batarangs? I'm trying to finish off my full set

3 batarangs? The DX Bats only came with 2 batarangs as I think all HT Batman figures only came with 2 :dunno

I think he was referring to the three larger ones in the DX cover which greeted you the moment you opened up the flip top. The thing that I framed ;)

:borg:

I think he was referring to the three larger ones in the DX cover which greeted you the moment you opened up the flip top. The thing that I framed ;)

:borg:

Ah yes! Totally forgot about those! :slap

Well then I retract my statement!

HT WILL make abother Batman if they, (and surely will), get the TDKR licence, regardless on whether there are any suit changes. :lecture

Back