1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I could never sell this guy. I personally think it's joint top with the T2 Arnie as Hot Toys best figure. Love them both. Like they're my kids!

looks like the cut some pieces out of the foam for the extra heads they're including, which i think is kind of cool as it makes it seem as it officially came with them. but even with the extra heads and other extra pieces $2000 is waaaaay too much for this thing

I could never sell this guy. I personally think it's joint top with the T2 Arnie as Hot Toys best figure. Love them both. Like they're my kids!

tumblr_lhktnmgnUe1qdetru.gif

I've just sold mine. Pained me to pack it up but I'd had enough of it. I'm selling my DX Joker and OC Bats too. Mental I know but hmm I've had them since they all came out and I've grown out of them.

$2000? If someone buys that, more power to the seller.

:clap

Congrats axecutioner! How much did you get him for?

Pretty Steep! but maybe ok considering what its going for these days $580 including EMS shipping to India from the US. DC Direct Batch. I agreed to pay so much (the highest Ive paid for any one collectible) because I have a VERY VERY heartbreaking story regarding the first time I got the DX02.

I had originally bought a MIB DX02 from a Thai seller who supplies my HTs. Well when the seals were cut and I got the figure... it looked like those sad albatrosses in oil spills. The body was greasy and the rubber peeled off onto my fingers from the thighs where I was holding it. The fellow was gentleman enough to take it back (Later as a token he gave me the DX04 with the exclusive body) However since then I have been OCD about getting the third batch of this figure to complete my TDK set of people. Already have DX01 and Harvey Dent and finally a fellow freak on the board replied to my WTB post a month back.

Should get my grail in some hours, the courier tracking says he's in my city already since yesterday :)

Edit:
GOT IT!! :yess:

Last edited:

Thats a pretty large amount! Considering you live in India though and the skyrocketing prices right now you've done well!

That's pretty unlucky, by the sounds of things it wasn't very pleasant. Rubber peeling on your fingers :monkey4

Well at least now you have the three best figures from the HT TDK line!

Be sure to post some pictures of your find! It will look fantastic on display with Joker and Dent!

:hi5:

Well Im not only a Noob on the forum but also a Noob at posting pics on forums. Got back from work and setup the figure and am posting few of the best pics (by my standard here)

Last edited:

The tip of the cape should be stuffed into the slot as well.

Still my favorite figure.

The tip of the cape should be stuffed into the slot as well.

Still my favorite figure.

Ok but Im kinda scared of breaking the plastic clips, they dont look too strong :dunno

BTW how to attach the batarangs to his belt? also the Grapple Gunholder really doesnt fit tightly on his belt, any help?

Ok but Im kinda scared of breaking the plastic clips, they dont look too strong :dunno

BTW how to attach the batarangs to his belt? also the Grapple Gunholder really doesnt fit tightly on his belt, any help?

Forget the holder for the grapple gun, get a bit of a twist tie hook it under the trigger and hook the other end over the belt, this will hold the gun close to his body and it look's waaaay better.

Back