1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

dx02batman.jpg

Hi, I'm thinking of selling my DX Bats; where would be the appropriate place to post this?

Hi, I'm thinking of selling my DX Bats; where would be the appropriate place to post this?

In For Sale forum in the Commerce section, but read the rules first for selling :wink1: You have under 50 posts which means you can't officially sell yet here

Has anyone modded the grapnel gun to put a magnet in the handle so that it can stick to the belts without the cumbersome (and somewhat of an eyesore) holder/holster thing it came with? I am thinking about doing this and was wondering if anyone else had success doing it.

I will post some pics if/when I get around to doing this.

No, but there is the black twist tie trick that a few people, including myself utilized for the OC Batman.

Should work fine with the DX.

I have mine holding the Sticky bomb gun, thus bending the elbows. Should I be worried of the rubber cracking or breaking on the suit?

hello guys i have a question...is it posible to put the dx 02 headculp with the neck on the original tdk batman body?

Yes. There are pics of that very thing somewhere in this ginormous thread. :lol

Does anyone remember if SideshowCollectibles carried Hot Toys Dark Knight line or Superman Returns line, or any Warner Bros line? Or were they through DCDirect?

SSC only had the watchmen line but not TDK or Superman Returns as gas as I know

hi does anyone know if the hot toys bruce wayne or harvey dent head will fit the medicom bruce wayne body

I have a DX with no residue in the ab area and an OC bats I am thinking of unloading (it has the custom cape mod) Not sure if I want to part with these. What would be a fair price to ask?

You know, even with the plastic abs, I decided to see if I could get some movement in the abs area and I did! doesn't look like much from a profil stand point, but, to me, it was enough to look different from the normal upper stiff look.

hi does anyone know if the hot toys bruce wayne or harvey dent head will fit the medicom bruce wayne body

The peg for the medicom heads are smaller than that for the HT one. I own the Medi Bruce so I'm pretty sure that those HT heads won't fit. If you have those heads, I'd say just get an appropriate HT body, the TT Narrow would work best most likely and just put the Medi Bruce clothes on it with the respective HT head

Last edited:

Does anyone know how much the PERS head goes up for now adays? I wanna buy a spare, if anyone's interested.

Guys I have a question regarding a trade/buying on this figure. I had initially bought this from my HT dealer in Thailand (Im from India and I will come to all the complications we have regarding Paypal and Western Union and the lack of ANY toy store in the country etc etc later in the post) However it was MIB for a year or more now and when I opened it, the oil had made the rubber poof out and the rubber peeled off my fingers :( I was disappointed and my dealer being a gentleman reimbursed me (I did this deal in person)

I have been looking to buy a DX02 for a LONG time now, and one fellow boardie gave me an offer in reply to my WTB post. No one seems to want to ship internationally to a place like India with USPS Express Mail International, However the member was kind enough. He offered me a price which is pretty steep but still workable with shipping.

Deal is our country has issues with transfer of payment. I had to find a friend who had an existing account, pay him a cut so that I would be allowed to transfer money via his account. Deal is his shipping address and mine are in opposite ends of our country. And I may incur another $100 and more to ship it from there to me securely.

My boardie seller refuses to ship to an unconfirmed address (mine) and will want it as a gift if he has to ship unconfirmed. Another thing is my Paypal friends address is not one where he stays. His parents stay in that address while he studies in another part of the country.

I dont know if I should take a leap of faith and send the money as a gift in two parts (The sum is too big to send as one as per regulations here) Guys please give me your opinion on what I should do

Should I make him ship to the confirmed address where there are people who are not really capable of understanding whats coming and recieve mail. Or gift him the amount and hope the thing comes through to me directly.
The seller in question has 3 confirmed reviews and 100% positive feedback. And is pretty prolific in the For Sale threads :)

Thanks guys, since I dont know the technicalities of paypal and what benefits I get on gifting or sending I had to ask this question. I hope my long post doesnt bother anyone here :)

Back