1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Flat-out trade for one of my Larbel lightsabers.

Don't know whether that's a good deal, but congrats! This is still in my top three favorite figures. :duff

meh, there only cool when they can light up like the forcefx.

He guys do you thin HT will release another Batman figure when the dark knight rises comes? (the next batman movie)

Hmm maybe. I think I read in some fan site that there's some speculation that they're making a new suit for Batman for this 3rd movie.:lecture I just don't remember what site was it..:cuckoo:

He guys do you thin HT will release another Batman figure when the dark knight rises comes? (the next batman movie)

Of course, it wont be the same costume as TDK, Nolan will probably make a few changes here and there, and Hot toys will make one accordingly:)

I was able to find one from another member on here and I have to admit i am pretty excited to get it this week!!

Thanks.. so Larbel is just a brand, a company that made replica prop lightsabers?

He was an unlicensed replicator "back in the day".

His pieces were so good, however, that when MR was formed, they hired him.

I've got pieces from his last runs before he "went legit".

Thats Nash for you: Always one step ahead of the collectible community..:rock

Previous Hot Toys Batman owners = Fail...:lol:lol:lol

Who knows what the future reveals? You may regret selling V1 batman at that time. look at the V1 batman price now. LOL

I must admit, with the recent price hike, I was soooo close on putting my DX back in the box and sell it. Since I have my OC bats which is my all time favorite anyway, thought I'd go ahead and part with the DX.

But, I dont know, the more I look at it now, the more I'm starting to like it again, lol. :)

I must admit, with the recent price hike, I was soooo close on putting my DX back in the box and sell it. Since I have my OC bats which is my all time favorite anyway, thought I'd go ahead and part with the DX.

But, I dont know, the more I look at it now, the more I'm starting to like it again, lol. :)

same here...but I just can't. I feel like I'd regret it as soon as I ship it...but I am thinking of selling the good 'ol Takara Bats. I think I'm done with Batman until the next movie if HT makes some for that and figure the DX Bats is a god enough representation of him for my shelf. Plus, I need some money for the upcoming DX Jack Sparrow:D

Back