1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

As long as sufficient time is spent on developing all the characters, I'm cool with whatever.

You can bet your life there will be enough character development in a Nolan film

I didn't think there was enough development in inception, but this is a nolan BAT film, so it will probably be a good amount.

Re: Batman DX02 cape problem

I have tried forever to get the pegs to lay flat. How do you do it?

I had to tuck the material into the hole before I put the peg in (this is sounding naughty and thats what she said). I could not get the pegs to seat properly until I did that.

I just pulled the pegs off and stuffed the cape into the holes. No longer have to worry about them sticking up. I learned that after one of the pegs came off my V1 TDK. Instead of trying to fix it, I just decided to try putting the cape in without them. Worked much better IMO.

Free shipping, bargain.

Wonder why the belt is off. ¬_¬

Hey if I wanted to turn the Tamara bats into the skimask survival suit Bruce. Would he stand well next to the dx. Scale wise? I know there are pics of them next to eachother. But I can't find them. Anyone able to point me to them? Thanks!

Yes, it's in scale.

dpp07da090c021f28.jpg

dpp07da09060f1745.jpg

do you have the takara version? what do you think of it? does the hot toys bruce head fit on it? does it look terribly like the weakest link next to your other HT, or does the survival suit look awesome? thinking of getting it.

I've got the Takara Batman, the Hot Toys OC Batman, and the Hot Toys DX Batman.

Assuming you don't use the Takara Bruce head unmasked, I think it looks GREAT next to the Hot Toys figures. Scale-wise, material-wise, and detail-wise, they all fit right in with each other. Especially if you're using the harness, since that helps cover up how skinny his abs are in comparison to the OC Batman.

You can use the Hot Toys Bruce head on the Takara body, but the head won't fit snug. That is, it will sit on the peg, but you don't get a whole lot of poseability, and you have to be careful when you pick it up, otherwise it'll just fall right off. Other than that, it's fine once you set it how you want and leave it alone.

What I do is use the Takara Bruce head, but with the ninja mask. I bought a more accurate 1/6 scale ski-mask than the stock Takara ski-mask, and it looks great. I can use the Takara Bruce head because you can't actually see the poor detailing/paint of the sculpt under the mask. This lets me have a more secure, poseable head and it also lets me use the Hot Toys Bruce head for another kitbashed figure.

All in all, if you've got both Takara and Hot Toys Batman, I think the ski-mask/harness look is awesome, since it lets you get another variant figure in your display, rather than two nearly-identical Batmans.

do you have the takara version? what do you think of it? does the hot toys bruce head fit on it? does it look terribly like the weakest link next to your other HT, or does the survival suit look awesome? thinking of getting it.

I've got the Takara Batman, the Hot Toys OC Batman, and the Hot Toys DX Batman.

Assuming you don't use the Takara Bruce head unmasked, I think it looks GREAT next to the Hot Toys figures. Scale-wise, material-wise, and detail-wise, they all fit right in with each other. Especially if you're using the harness, since that helps cover up how skinny his abs are in comparison to the OC Batman.

@ BISHART: The Takara can be beefed up to fix the skinny torso problem, if you don't mind taking the time to modify him.

P1110800.jpg

Other than the tiny head, if fits in perfectly with HT figures.

I'm VERY curious to know what both the HT OC head and Adam's Begins head would look on this...

If you are using the HT Bruce Wayne head, you don't need to worry about that (and you probably wouldn't need to beef him up as much as I have if you're using the harness.)

thanks everyone for all the info, as soon as i decided to get it, i think the seller changed his mind. so im in the market for one. pm me if youd like, he looks great.

a friend of mine is bidding on the dx batman, and the seller wont take pics of it up close, and is just telling him not to worry about any leaking because its from " the 2nd batch" but he wont clarify if its a dc direct version. what do you guys think?

Back