1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I shudder at the thought of how many Batman figures you've damaged and gone through Ed, and how much money you've wasted from your allowance and/or parents. What makes you think you'll even like the TDK V1 pants when you get them in hand?

Waste, waste, waste.

I've only gone through one figure. The same one everyone else goes through. The Medi. I never fully bought the DX, keep that in mind. I bought the body and suit for that whole reason of not wasting a figure.

I never like your delivery, but there is a lot of truth in that post.

Sorry Ed, but I feel pain for the figures you are dismantling.

I'm not apposed to making a custom figure, but as a self-proclaimed procrastinator, your just taking these figures apart and devaluing them all. I hope you do put them together into something wonderful, but in the meantime it does seem awfully wasteful. :(

Again, I've only dismantled the Medi. I've never done this with any other figure because I've never been this unhappy with what companies out out for a design. But you know, keep saying I waste figures.

The only things I waste are parts I view as crap, like the pants. They suck butt with articulation and they're chunky looking, innaccurate in the knees, and undetailed.

:rotfl

I said it before and I say it again, Ed is a joker.
Comes over like a little kid in every single topic he is active in.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63969

there you said it, I looked into his collection and not 1 "customization" is worth the name of a procrastinator.

A kid that bashes unfinished movies, spends his allowance on plastic toys to destroy them eventually and thinking of himself that he is customizing.

For a newbie you're pretty funny. 'specially when you have no idea what you're talking about.

Go on, I need some laughs, I just had finals last week.

:rotfl

I said it before and I say it again, Ed is a joker.
Comes over like a little kid in every single topic he is active in.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63969

there you said it, I looked into his collection and not 1 "customization" is worth the name of a procrastinator.

A kid that bashes unfinished movies, spends his allowance on plastic toys to destroy them eventually and thinking of himself that he is customizing.

No need to be nasty.

I quite like his Joker repaints.

I'm pretty sure Hot Toys figures had a recommended age label at one point.

I know atleast one of my figure boxes had them. I can't remember what it was but you might not really be old enough to have these yet Nygma.

I'm not busting your chops either, I'm being honest. I know some of the figures I had had suggested age appropriate labels.

You might not be old enough to own these.

This bullying is getting pathetic now. They're his figures and he can do what he likes with them.

For a newbie you're pretty funny. 'specially when you have no idea what you're talking about.

Go on, I need some laughs, I just had finals last week.

for one with 5,449 post you act like a newbie.

Seen from the date you joined in combination with your post count, its obvious you dont do much all than than sit on this board...hence I am not surprised about the level of bull____.

Seen from the date you joined in combination with your post count, its obvious you dont do much all than than sit on this board...hence I am not surprised about the level of bull____.

What is the point in carrying on with this?

:gah:

lol now now guys, let's all play nice.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5hLvr2y0HNs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

You do need to chill a bit. You have been posting a lot as of late, don't recall noticing you much 2+ months back.
Sorry but overall you are the one that comes across as trolling simply by the style you choose to make your statements in. I did not go back to every post you made but my impression is they tend to be negative and on an attack enough of times.
Edward used to post just like you if not worse but he has matured a lot so you may want to follow his example. He did have the excuse of age but do you? Tone down your style and you may just live up to your name
:peace

Why so serious?

1011493.jpg

wow, don't get on here for ONE DAY and someone already starts yet another pointless argument. really pathetic.

Why does anyone care what someone does with THEIR figures. being wasteful is a matter of perception and opinion.

let's just chill and get back to the DX02, huh?

oh and Geil, I totally agree with your post mate!

:peace

Last edited:

As others are saying, 'tis probably a good idea to cut down on the insults and name calling, fellas. All the way around. No need for that.

Any Tricks to get him to hold poses better? the rubber seems to always pull tr legs especially

Just find out about this figure and it looks great! I have to try to get one now.

I have to agree he is an awesome figure. He's probably still my favorite,well him and joker DX are a tie.

DX Bats has the most impressive details of any HT imo.

Back