1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Might be selling one of my Batman Dx's soon, he's still my favourite figure to date but with so much coming out which I need to get, it just makes sense I guess. Especially now one of them is just tucked away in a cupboard, bit of a waist.

Might be selling one of my Batman Dx's soon, he's still my favourite figure to date but with so much coming out which I need to get, it just makes sense I guess. Especially now one of them is just tucked away in a cupboard, bit of a waist.

In the market for one. PM me when you want to pull the trigger..

The only thing wrong with them is that they don't have the squigly line on the armour pieces just under the belt. The v1 has this. The DX does not have this either.

The Medi pants though actually look like they are armour with mesh underneath. The v1 does not give this effect at all IMO, while the DX attempts to replicate the way the medi is, but ends up looking a bit disproportionate.

My opinion of course. I'll post pics of my medix soon

I can't argue with that.

Too bad no one can just make a perfect pair of pants.

If the v1 and Medi pants were fused in a machine they would be perfect pants.

V1 has the correct shape of the pants, Medi has the good detailing.

...and the DX pants would just be thrown away along with the v1 Joker head, they are garbage.

Wait... how does that make sense? :confused:

...and the DX pants would just be thrown away along with the v1 Joker head, they are garbage.

:slap

pic of my DX with lance's suede cape.

P1060159.jpg

Because he's got more than one, one of which is sitting uselessly out of sight?

Ah, is that what he meant?

Then yes, sell it while they're hot! Just make sure the one you keep isn't leaky! :panic:

If someone wants to nit pick about it's screen inaccuracies or hinderance to articulation, that's stating facts. Fact's I don't care much about, but facts still. You don't think saying they should be thrown away as garbage is a bit extreme?

Has it really come to this? Nitpicking and bickering about Batman's pants. I guess this is what happens when people run out of things to do and say about an action figure.

I shudder at the thought of how many Batman figures you've damaged and gone through Ed, and how much money you've wasted from your allowance and/or parents. What makes you think you'll even like the TDK V1 pants when you get them in hand?

Waste, waste, waste.

I was looking at my DX Batman when I got him out to photograph him next to the V1 Bats, and noticed a fine split starting in one of the "seams" toward the left leg on the crotch. I've never posed him in any extreme poses, and I've never even gone as far as some of Maglor's pics. You guys be careful.

On the plus side, I've had him since May (DCD batch) and not one drop of oil.

Hopefully by the time the next movie comes around we can get a Batman that looks as good as the DX, but has the flexibility of the V1.

Hopefully by the time the next movie comes around we can get a Batman that looks as good as the DX, but has the flexibility of the V1.

As long as it isn't the TDK suit.

It has no give and can become rather brittle. It's a stiffeh.

Has it really come to this? Nitpicking and bickering about Batman's pants. I guess this is what happens when people run out of things to do and say about an action figure.

I shudder at the thought of how many Batman figures you've damaged and gone through Ed, and how much money you've wasted from your allowance and/or parents. What makes you think you'll even like the TDK V1 pants when you get them in hand?

Waste, waste, waste.

I never like your delivery, but there is a lot of truth in that post.

Sorry Ed, but I feel pain for the figures you are dismantling.

I'm not apposed to making a custom figure, but as a self-proclaimed procrastinator, your just taking these figures apart and devaluing them all. I hope you do put them together into something wonderful, but in the meantime it does seem awfully wasteful. :(

If someone wants to nit pick about it's screen inaccuracies or hinderance to articulation, that's stating facts. Fact's I don't care much about, but facts still. You don't think saying they should be thrown away as garbage is a bit extreme?

What good are they for? The rubber is junk, the top part of the pants I made into a little ball of goop because that's how malleable and easy to pull of it was. The pants are weird, round, and bulge at the hips. They limit articulation the most out of the three. That's my reasoning.

Maybe I will find some use for them....maybe....doubt it though.

:rotfl

I said it before and I say it again, Ed is a joker.
Comes over like a little kid in every single topic he is active in.

Sorry Ed, but I feel pain for the figures you are dismantling.

I'm not apposed to making a custom figure, but as a self-proclaimed procrastinator, your just taking these figures apart and devaluing them all. I hope you do put them together into something wonderful, but in the meantime it does seem awfully wasteful. :(

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63969

there you said it, I looked into his collection and not 1 "customization" is worth the name of a procrastinator.

A kid that bashes unfinished movies, spends his allowance on plastic toys to destroy them eventually and thinking of himself that he is customizing.

Last edited:
Back