1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

DX Bats has the most impressive details of any HT imo.

wrong, that would be the T-800 endoskeleton.
More articulation, more detail.
terminatordscf1127.jpg

terminatordscf1128.jpg

Last edited:

I fancied taking a look at the Pod. Mmm new car smell in a box. Still lasts since March 2009.

5398689727_0dc8debac9_b.jpg

5398689729_a07070e59f_b.jpg

5398689733_27dcd345ae_b.jpg

Really love the first one.

In the position I posted pics of? Well how long do you mean? I left it like that for quite a while. At least a few weeks. I honestly can't imagine it hurting anything. At the end of the day I prefer the more stoic pose though, so that's how I'm leaving him now.

Obviously there is no way the DX could ever do that. I'm just sayin' he's not as restrictive as some say. I know I keep saying that, but people keep making the claim! :panic:

Was browsing this...is this the Medicom ver of TDK? wow!

Link to Pic
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v678/magx2/tdkcrouchhires.jpg

Last edited:

^^^Hot Toys The Dark Knight Version 1 (TDK V1)

^^^Hot Toys The Dark Knight Version 1 (TDK V1)

So what am i missing?
Lol - i got the Takara Batman - which is from Batman Returns (All rubber suit) , And the DX02 , theres another one from Hot Toys which is TDK1? corresponding to which movie?

:|

Got It ,
Yea well , just started fiddling some with the DX02 while lookin at pics here , he's really really hard to pose
Articulation > Accessories i guess

Oh well!

Batman in the new suit was released twice by Hot Toys. The DX02 was the second attempt. TDK V1 was the first.

https://www.amazon.com/Hot-Toys-Dark-Knight-Batman/dp/B001ED9UNU/ref=pd_sim_t_5

dark+knight.jpg

The DX02 is superior in all ways with the apparent exception of articulation.

Sorry to post this again but I am currently looking for some V1 Batman pants and hands, or the whole figure if it isn't an effing ridiculous price like ebay.

Sorry to post this again but I am currently looking for some V1 Batman pants and hands, or the whole figure if it isn't an effing ridiculous price like ebay.

Did you make a WTB thread for it? May help your search a bit if you haven't

so you dont want mine anymore?

I'm debating. The international shipping seems to be causing issues for the both of us :(

Well its really just the payment method and Western Union is really not difficult to use but it's your choice. Just weird that you post a WTB without wrapping up with me .. oh well good thing I didnt go to storage to dig up the box yet .. GL

The WTB existed before you told me about the pants, I just keep bumping in case it doesn't work, so please don't accuse me of that.

And my parents say WU is annoying and expensive, I doubt they would lie.

And my parents say WU is annoying and expensive, I doubt they would lie.

annoying, yes...at least when I tried to use it. expensive, didn't seem like it. but I never went through actually using WU for the fact that it was a bit of a hassel at least for me

Dude ?????
I was merely offering to help you and what do I get? I wasn't even referring to the FS section but your new WTB post here. Just never understood why there is no common courtesy anymore.
As for WU I did the research and at least expect you to check the links I send you that shows the cost being $8 I mentioned and not just brush me off as a liar. I am but better informed by doing my research.
Oh well as usual why do I even bother :slap
GL

Back