1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

*sigh*

aye carumba.

here we go again....

My dad won't do it, that's that, drop it and move on.

Last edited:

another lesson for you... when you don't do it right you don't get to have the last word
as for the nonissue situation you created again, all you needed to do is PM me that you will look elsewhere. and telling me to drop it again is not the way to wrap this up. I am not 16 you know
and just in case you dont get this either GL = Good Luck

Last edited:

Sorry but i totally agree with them :)
Paypal ftw

To the topic , did anyone modify DX02 with TDK1 Pants? ;) - interesting to see if possible at all

The WTB existed before you told me about the pants, I just keep bumping in case it doesn't work, so please don't accuse me of that.

And my parents say WU is annoying and expensive, I doubt they would lie.

TDK1 pants are baggy looking, don't know how good they would look without modification.

When I get a pair of V1 pants I will be sure to put some pics up.

Sorry but i totally agree with them :)
Paypal ftw

Don't get me wrong, Paypal all the way for me too. I will never try to offer other options again when they can't do Paypal. :slap

Hey Ed, if you dont need the chest plate and shoulders from the eventual v1 you're gonna get.. I'll gladly take it off your hands.

Not sure if I'll bet getting the full figure, but if I do I'll shoot you a PM.

Due to financial stress, I had to take a break from buying Hot Toys over the past 8 months. Now that things are a little better, I see that the Batman DX02 (which I missed buying), is going for some serious bucks.

Anyway, I was wondering, other than ebay, are there any other ways I can try to buy this figure? I don't have enough posts to use the sales forum so any suggestions or help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

How do you guys fit the V1 pants onto the Dx02? If I'm not wrong the pants do not come off in DX02 unless u tear the rubber?

Those V1 pants suck and have terrible detail.

Here are the V1 pants.

They have the shape of the pants correct, along with the knee pads and the various armor pieces.

29ehwyu.jpg

The only thing they don't have are the gray spots on the sides and on the knees. Doesn't really look terrible to me, seems a lot better than this:

dxbatmancapemod.jpg

Here you can see that for whatever reason Hot Toys move the knee pads to the side, God only knows why. The V1 and medi got them right. And the detailing is less on here because of the choice of bad rubber which also limits articulation severely. Not to mention the armor pieces look very round on the pants, which is inaccurate.

I own the DX pants, and I am speaking from experience.

I own both and the pants are about the same on both form what I remember but my V1 has been in the box for months now since I got the DX maybe Ill trade him at some point... Dont know...

dxbatmancapemod.jpg

Here you can see that for whatever reason Hot Toys move the knee pads to the side, God only knows why. The V1 and medi got them right. And the detailing is less on here because of the choice of bad rubber which also limits articulation severely. Not to mention the armor pieces look very round on the pants, which is inaccurate.

The knee pads are fine. You just pose the body so that the True Type knees are under the pads. No matter where they put the pads you will have that limitation. Having them slightly to the side is perfect for most poses. When you stand your feet aren't perfectly parallel and therefor your knees don't point straight forward.

My main concern is that the DX and the V1 are ON DIFFERENT BODIES.

Meaning that the V1 pants may be excessively baggy on the DX's Slim True Type.

Here you can see that for whatever reason Hot Toys move the knee pads to the side, God only knows why.

Then as a proud owner of DX pants you'd know that the True Type legs/knees underneath can shift so the knee pads are in the correct position. They're fine you just need to pose it better and futz with it.

Your plan is not going to work, I'm telling you right now. You're going to end up with two torn, worn out rubber pants with paint cracks. Out of all the things to customize I could see the head, neck, ab armor or something. But his pants? Not until you came around have I ever heard a complaint about a 1/6 Batman's pants.

If you do somehow acquire TDK V1 pants, it's going to be in vain. Pants will be too big, the figure or means to obtain it too expensive, and you'll own two ruined figures.

Good luck.

The knee pads are fine. You just pose the body so that the True Type knees are under the pads. No matter where they put the pads you will have that limitation. Having them slightly to the side is perfect for most poses. When you stand your feet aren't perfectly parallel and therefor your knees don't point straight forward.

My main concern is that the DX and the V1 are ON DIFFERENT BODIES.

Meaning that the V1 pants may be excessively baggy on the DX's Slim True Type.

Ditto.

Last edited:
Back