1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I do believe that it'll be cured. I'm just saying though that bicep plate on my figure was in mint condition for 2 months before it wrecked itself.

It really sickens me how great my figure use to look and not a thing I can do about it.

dscf8754.jpg

I know, i was sooo happy with mine when i first got it. I know some people didnt like the inaccuracy of some parts but to me it was awesome. Which just makes it even more of a kick in the teeth when it starts to fall apart.

I know, i was sooo happy with mine when i first got it. I know some people didnt like the inaccuracy of some parts but to me it was awesome. Which just makes it even more of a kick in the teeth when it starts to fall apart.

Yeah, it's like a high maintenance figure. It's like baby sitting.

My opinon, I'd get which one came out first and hope the second one hangs around long enough to pick up later.

Batman DX first two batches (with the problems) will be around for some time, the US version (fixed problems, but remains to be seen) will probably go fast. Blade 2 is already gone at most retailers.

I need help, quick. Should I get the DX Batman or Blade II?

BOTH! :duh

But if you can't afford both, and this is coming from a guy that only has Blade but is waiting for DX Batman to arrive, then go with Blade. Only because he seems to be gone from a lot of retailers and if the Batman is anything like the DX Joker you will be able to find them for awhile.

Blade is an outstanding figure!

BTW, no ship notification for me from Alter Ego yet.

:impatient:

Anyone order from them and get any e-mails yet?

Has anyone received shipping information from DCBS?

BTW, no ship notification for me from Alter Ego yet.

:impatient:

Anyone order from them and get any e-mails yet?

I spoke to Josh(Mark's Brother?) earlier and he said that they are getting there shipment this afternoon. They probably already received the figures form DCD, but they need time to box the individual orders. Josh said that they should ship out by tomorrow morning.

I just got mine from my comic book store and they deal directly with DC.

One question. It comes with the sonar head attached. How easy is it to swap heads? I do not want to break it.

Just got my shipping notice from apcollectibles. The long wait is almost over.

Has anyone received shipping information from DCBS?

I'm in the same boat, no notices from DCBS yet but they are expecting them in today so expect to receive them next week unless you live closeby.

I figure I'll have mine a week from now, remember Monday is a US Holiday but they do ship UPS so figure that into the equation.

I just got mine from my comic book store and they deal directly with DC.

One question. It comes with the sonar head attached. How easy is it to swap heads? I do not want to break it.

Its really simple the sonar head is attached to the neck, just gently pull the neck up and it will come off, then put the other neck on and put the other head on as that head attaches to the neck with a magnet.

Not all retailers have gotten the shippment in yet. My LCS hasn't gotten them in yet. I called them today and they said they haven't received it yet. So I'm assuming everyone should get their notification by the end of this week or next week.

Its really simple the sonar head is attached to the neck, just gently pull the neck up and it will come off, then put the other neck on and put the other head on as that head attaches to the neck with a magnet.

It is not that fragile and I just pull the neck out brute force :panic:

Back