1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Limited-Non-Ex, thank you very much for posting this updated video on the DX Abs DCD batch. Well no more leaky abs, but no more poseability in the waist.

No deep bends in the hip area:gah:, makes this an easy pass for me now.

A local shop in my area just posted the DX's arrival. I've cancelled my hold to purchase.

You just saved my $200 CAD:hi5:

Who cares about no bends in the hip area... At least it isnt leaking all over the place... Anywho Im using it for the Sonar head and backpack no need for bends.... Pers head is going onto my V1 Batman... In other news youtube is so ____ed right now nothing works at all anyone else who has account ther have problem???

Limited-Non-Ex, thank you very much for posting this updated video on the DX Abs DCD batch. Well no more leaky abs, but no more poseability in the waist.

A local shop in my area just posted the DX's arrival. I've cancelled my hold to purchase.

The no-posing in the waist is not a new revelation.

And from what I understand the old rubber abs didn't really allow for much bending either. So don't base your decision solely on that.

So Hot Toys solution for oily abs was hard plastic. Hmmm, well looks like I have one more reason to be a MOC collector.

Ok well at least it's not leaking anymore. And it doesn't seem like any details were lost. He's not gonna be doing much bending anyway so I don't mind really.

The credit is all toys210s dude ..i personally am very happy with how it turned out ..sure he cant go on the batpod now ..but that special flapping cape was never able to fit onto the dx02 anyway only the v1 ..so it doesn't really bother me.

Last edited:

The credit is all toys210s dude ..i personally am very happy with how it turned out ..sure he cant go on the batpod now ..but that special flapping came was never able to fit onto the dx02 anyway only the v1 ..so it doesn't really bother me.

Hmm..didn't know that. Nice piece of information there for everyone. Keep your V1 and put it on your batpod and keep the DX as a stand alone. :clap

Woohoo! Got a shipping notification from dcbs!!

Mine still shows as being processed on their website. I emailed them yesterday with no response. Hopefully they get it sent out today. Some communication would be nice.

I've gotta say, it looks notably cheaper than the original finish, and no more posability, even for the batpod. Man, this is a HUGE F@!# up from Hot Toys. I knew it was big, but wow.

JUst out of curiosity, how do I go about ordering from DC Direct?
U.S. distributors (like BBTS, Cornerstore, etc.) are getting the DC Direct shipment. From my understanding, DC Direct is akin to Sideshow in that it acts as middle man to distribute various Hot Toys figures to, mostly, e-tailers and comic shops (for instance, through Previews magazine). Except Sideshow doesn't handle the Dark Knight license, as DC apparently wants to keep that stuff in-house.

This is my understanding, anyway.

I've gotta say, it looks notably cheaper than the original finish, and no more posability, even for the batpod. Man, this is a HUGE F@!# up from Hot Toys. I knew it was big, but wow.
What do you mean about it looks cheaper? Why is it looks cheaper to you? I am just curious.

I'm not too clued up on the whole thing but it looks a lot cheaper to me as well.

gonna have to cancel my preorder.....i wanted to pose batman sitting down having a cup of tea with the joker. :monkey2

gonna have to cancel my preorder.....i wanted to pose batman sitting down having a cup of tea with the joker. :monkey2

Yeah me too, I pose all my action figures doing sit ups. Can't have one that isn't or can't....Oh well...:rotfl

So now some are griping that it doesn't work with the Batpod when the V1 DX didn't either? Or that it looks cheap all of a sudden when it is the exact same as the V1 except for the ab and shoulder pieces which look the same :lol

Dayum, and I was hoping they would have included a Bruce Wayne Penthouse toilet. Seriously, it would have been nice to pose him sitting down, but this isn't what this figure was meant for.

I'll take my Batpod-less Cheap Ass DX-02 and be very happy posing it standing up. :)

Last edited:

the dx figure turned out great, it had flaws that were fixed and people are still complaining? i really dont think i've seen figs displayed in too extreme poses for fear of messing up the rubber costume.

Back