1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

CSC: You said he's goo free, awesome. Can you confirm that the ab plates are, indeed, made out of hard plastic instead of the rubber the initial batches had? Thanks in advance.

It looks like you are sold out on your site?
Yeah, at least until we get through all the orders and find out if anyone has bailed on us.

I only posted the pics cuz someone asked and I had a Batman out of the box already for a requested pre-ship inspection.

Random ?
Did someone mention to take the clips off the cape? I thought I remember reading that.

You don't have to, I did, I find the cape attaches better on the DX figure without them, I tried but couldn't get them in and laying nice and flat like I could on the v1 so I took them off and just tucked the cape down into the slits and it worked good.

Also the bicep plates below the shoulder armour. Is it a stiff rubber or plastic?

The reason I ask, is the state of mine.

dscf9520.jpg

Also the bicep plates below the shoulder armour. Is it a stiff rubber or plastic?

If it's same as the replacement figures, it feels more like plastic than rubber, maybe it's plastic and being thin compared to the stomach makes the difference, but it has some flex to it, where the shirt isn't budging.

The reason I ask, is the state of mine.

dscf9520.jpg

MF, if you look at that pic, you can see what I was talking about earlier about the multiple layering. You can see how the top transparent layer is blistered, and the sheet with the texture beneath is wrinkled. That's what I was inquiring about on the replacement body you received.

cr0w, how is yours to this day?

Is it pliable or firm like the abs? If it's pliable, I'd keep an eye on it for potential leakage.

Pliable, though I really do think firmer than the previous release of the figure. It almost feels like plastic ot the touch but if you pull back the shoulder bell you can bend it some.

Pliable, though I really do think firmer than the previous release of the figure. It almost feels like plastic ot the touch but if you pull back the shoulder bell you can bend it some.

Yeah, I'd keep an eye on that.

I do believe that it'll be cured. I'm just saying though that bicep plate on my figure was in mint condition for 2 months before it wrecked itself.

It really sickens me how great my figure use to look and not a thing I can do about it.

dscf8754.jpg

OK boys
finally woman went to bed.
I started inspecting my leaky one and ......

hmm I should post it in the other thread :panic:

Oh btw
I compared the material of the bicept plates from the V1 and the DCD shipment. The new version bicept plate is a lot stiffer in comparisson and it still has not shown any signs of leaking. My V1 is continue to deteriorate

I do believe that it'll be cured. I'm just saying though that bicep plate on my figure was in mint condition for 2 months before it wrecked itself.

It really sickens me how great my figure use to look and not a thing I can do about it.

That's a bummer, man. Will HT or your Dealer replace it for you? I would hope so now that the DC shipment is out, HT prolly has a ton of new replacement parts, or should.

I really wish they would have made the neck & sonar head one jointed piece. It might just be my imagination but the magnet pop off head just make the neck look higher than it should.

dscf8754.jpg

Whenever i see a pic like this in good lighting it just reminds me of how cool this figure really is.

I have 10 available from the DCD shipment I just picked up. Let me know if anyone is interested. $170 shipped

The release is today. I can not wait to pick my others up. Hope my LCS gets them in today.

Back