1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Fixed for accuracy. :D I don't remember anybody stating whether or not they addressed the leaky biceps with the latest run.

This was a totaly pointles post. I said no known defect. I chose that word for a reason.

The word implys that a defect may yet come to light, so to add "yet" is redundant. Please stop picking apart my posts.

I hope so.

Everyone who has recieved the revised figure has reported that the problems have been fixed.

The leaky parts have been replaced with a different material.

Most have been focusing on the abdominal section though. Did they redo the bicep armor as well?

This was a totaly pointley post. I said no known defect. I chose that word for a reason.

The word implys that a defet may yet come to light, so to ad "yet" is redundant. Please stop picking apart my posts.

:nono Grow up. Nothing meant to be derogatory, merely clarifying.

Most have been focusing on the abdominal section though. Did they redo the bicep armor as well?

I thought someone said the biceps were plastic now too. Do I have that right MaulFan?

They seem more rigid than before, not as hard as the abs though. Someone with both versions would have to compare, I had months in between and am just going off vague memory, the ab material is unquestionably different.

They seem more rigid than before, not as hard as the abs though. Someone with both versions would have to compare, I had months in between and am just going off vague memory, the ab material is unquestionably different.

Is it still a multi-layered piece though? You would still be able to tell if the texture was artificial a paper insert in the armor piece and covered by transparency.

Last edited by a moderator:

so how about some pics to help tide us over for those of us who are still waiting.

Is it still a multi-layered piece though? You would still be able to tell if the texture was artificial a paper insert in the armor piece and covered by transparency.

I really don't understand what you're getting at here. The bicep plate is like the original version of the DX and the v1, a separate piece glued onto the rubber sleeve.

I really don't understand what you're getting at here. The bicep plate is like the original version of the DX and the v1, a separate piece glued onto the rubber sleeve.

The separate piece is actually 3 pieces. An under-piece, an insert with what seems like mock-texture printed film and a transparent overlay. That is why, when it leaks too much, the inside texture gets wrinkled while the outside remains smooth. I'm asking if that's the case with the new figure as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

The separate piece is actually 3 pieces. An under-piece, an insert with what seems like mock-texture printed film and a transparent overlay. That is why, when it leaks too much, the inside texture gets wrinkled while the outside remains smooth. I'm asking if that's the case with the new figure as well.

I guess I have bad eyes because I've never noticed the layers, and looking now can't tell, I just see the plate over the rubber sleeve.

Enough is enough. I warned everyone, from now on, anyone commenting on the personal crap and discussing anything but this figure and discussing it a civil adult manner will be infracted for trolling or any applicable violation. You were already warned, enough is enough, there's no reason people can't behave and talk like adults here.

If that can't calm things down, I'll lock both Batman threads and delete and lock any subsequent ones so that this figure isn't discussed at this site. There is no reason for things to get like this.

Not great pics due to iPhone limitations...

bat1.jpg

bat2.jpg

bat3.jpg

It's not mine to totally 'do up' with accessories. I only got to play with this one a little because we had a request for 'full inspection' for issues prior to shipping. Otherwise I'd have made him fancier. At least we know he can dance.... and he's goo-free!

Interesting the plastic belt shape divider behind the belt.

Best I can tell, it's just there for shipping protection...

I think it's actually that it's different from the previous shipments of the figure that caught vodoun's attention. Prior to DCD release, it was just that platic, tape-like stuff wrapped around the whole belt, HT even attributed the oil to the wrapping on the belt early on when the issue was being reported. Seems like even their packing materials are being altered with this shipment to insure it goes out problem free.

Random ?
Did someone mention to take the clips off the cape? I thought I remember reading that.

Back