1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Well you could always call BBTS to double check where they're getting their stock from.

As far as the latest body, it's only been in anyone here's hands for a week or so, so far everyone with it hasn't had an issue but if you're looking for 100% assurance you won't get it.

As for what's replaced, the section outlined in red is a separate piece from the rest of the shirt. The oily figures had this part made out of dense rubber, the new figures have it made out of hard plastic.

This was an old image of my bad figure I used to demo a few days ago before I got my replacement back so don't worry about the oil showing.

ARMOR4.jpg

ok here are the pics of the neck mod i did for the V1 neck and medi bruce head.

R1015523.jpg

R1015524.jpg

this is the bottom of the V1 neck. in retrospect, i overdid it. now i stuffed it along with the medi bruce head with the foam/sponge from the DX box.
R1015525.jpg

R1015514.jpg

R1015515.jpg

as you can see, i used a big piece of foam/sponge so the head can be attached to the neck. so no articulation, but i don't think i'll be doing any heavy poses for this look. the whole mod is really for scene specificity.
i used medi hands to hold the cowl.
R1015516.jpg

R1015520.jpg

The Medi Bruce Wayne head looks great!

I'm about to cave and get this from the BBTS pre-order...

Do it my man! The more the merrier!

I can't wait to post the heck out of this thread with DX02 pics! :rock

Im really thinking about picking this up from BBTS but I need to save up for it. Does any body know if there DCD shipment is still on time for a June release, if it is that would give me just enough time.

Hey Brooklyn Wolf, sorry if you mentioned this earlier but what head did you create the cowl from?

It all looks real nice - great job.

Im really thinking about picking this up from BBTS but I need to save up for it. Does any body know if there DCD shipment is still on time for a June release, if it is that would give me just enough time.

Its actually slated for a late may release.

Like SanShouXMA said, get your money in your account by late May.

To be safe I already put the money in my account.

Hope it works out for ya! :duff

Really?? I wonder how he did that. You need to get cracking and find that. I wanna see how hat turned out.

FINALLY found it. :yess:

Great pics above!

Finally I got the shipping notification for my replacements. Until they arrive, I have only this hybrid Bats I created.

BM_H.jpg

It's a v1 suit on a Slim TrueType + DX chest armor. It reminds me to prototype pics.

Basically Leniak did the same thing HT initially did: Used the v.1 body with the new, smaller DX chest armor on a Slim TT.

DX02_TDK_Batman_14.jpg

Hmmm I think I want to try that eventually. The shoulder pads look actually accurate. More so at least.

Amazing how similar that Hybrid Bats looks to the Proto DX02.

What's the word on the DCD shipment as per time of arrival?

Good chance they'll be on the same boat as Sideshow's T-800 stock as that's expected around the same time.

That is another one on the hit list.

My 1st Terminator purchase! :rock

Oooh, nice way to start, well, based on photos of Terminator, and my own enjoyment of DX02, you're going to make some really good scores over a week or two end of the month. As far as design, this Batman is such a badass looking figure.

Too true man, I sold my V1 way before the DX was announced and can't wait to have a Batman back in my collection. :rock

Amazing how similar that Hybrid Bats looks to the Proto DX02.

It looks similar because that's what the Proto DX Batman was: A Hybrid. It used the v.1 suit + a Slim TT + the new DX chest armor + the new head sculpts, accessories.

That's why I posted the pic of the proto. :lol

Back