1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

this belt has no space for it. My OC has a spot for the batarangs but none for the bombs either

We had ppl reporting varies observation so there really is no guarantee if it stays away when you have no residue out of the box. We are talking about the soft abs version here??

The abs on mine are more like hard plastic than rubber. They are not soft at all. It feels like the same plastic used on the chest if that helps. I just checked it again.It's been nearly 24 hours and no oil yet. Does it matter that I have the tighter 'geared up' belt on? The bare belt was a little looser around the waist.

Then you got one from the latest batch and it has not been known to leak yet congrats! Most of us who have that version got it through replacement.
Still keep an eye open on the biceps though keep your figure in a cool (temperature kind of cool) room if possible

The 'mesh' parts on mine are definitely secreting oil too. not just those bottom two ab plates. I dunno, just doesn't really bother me.

a-dev, what about your bicep plates?

Then you got one from the latest batch and it has not been known to leak yet congrats! Most of us who have that version got it through replacement.
Still keep an eye open on the biceps though keep your figure in a cool (temperature kind of cool) room if possible

Wow...dumb luck I guess. I will still keep an eye on it though.
Do the biceps leak too!? :slap

288.jpg

289.jpg

291.jpg

292.jpg

293.jpg

294.jpg

295.jpg

296.jpg

297.jpg

298.jpg

excellent photos as always, sean wigham.... hehe

Hi guys, I'm new around here and I am looking to make my first hot toys purchase. I noticed on ebay some sellers say that DX02 is still in preorder? Isn't this figure released? Confused.

Hi guys, I'm new around here and I am looking to make my first hot toys purchase. I noticed on ebay some sellers say that DX02 is still in preorder? Isn't this figure released? Confused.

preorder from bbts.com

The japanese release had odd issues such as leaky abs and other suit malfunctions.
The pre-order is for the North American release which looks to be fixed.
Goodluck and welcome to the forum!

preorder from bbts.com

The japanese release had odd issues such as leaky abs and other suit malfunctions.
The pre-order is for the North American release which looks to be fixed.
Goodluck and welcome to the forum!

Thankyou sir! I get it now.

Cracking pictures, Maulfan. Would love to see you do some full body shots of him.

Nice pictures Sean.. what else is new :lol
Oh I got my Tony hehe

Just cancelled my DX02. Ends up being released at a bad time. Big two months coming up -- new house, moving expenses, expensive handgun, wife's laptop, disney world trip. We can afford it all ... but cash flow is all over the place. I probably could've stuck with it if I skipped the HK handgun I'm ordering this month -- but I went with the gun. I'll probably re-order the DX02 after the summer financial ridiculousness subsides.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
Back