1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Leniak's v1 chest looks really small compared to my v1 Bat's... or is it just the lighting and face on view?

Where did he get the DX chest from? did he buy it to cut it up?

I think mine will be coming in today, it cleared customs yesterday and now its in bound, so if it's ems that means it hsould take a day =)

EDIT - actually it arrived today! Wow and it was only shipped on Thursday =)

Last edited:

just got in and re read the dx batman thread again, and correct me if Im wrong, but is HT sending replacements for the oily abs area? someone fill me in please?

If you contact them with a clear picture and proof of receipt.

With the abs problem solved, I am advising ANYONE on the Fence about getting this to pull the trigger. :D There will never be another TDK Bats made IMO. Just look at the price OC Bats is commanding. And this has all the bells and whistles to represent the Character in so many memorable scenes. The only flaw I see is the cape and I hope to get a lforigno one when mine comes in.

Yes, there will be more 3rd Bat Film Figs made, prolly with an all new Outfit, but this is it for TDK. And it seems everyone loved theirs save the oily abs. Anyway, can't wait for mine to ship later this month.

Last edited:

Where did he get the DX chest from? did he buy it to cut it up?

Seems like he removed it from his DX Batman before sending it off to get it replaced (leaking abs).

In a lot of ways.. I kinda prefer the look of the v.1 Batman with DX chest armor on a slim TT with the new accessories. The DX Batman looks great but I hate how short the arm armor is and I really like how the leg plate armor looks on the v.1; the DX leg plate armor looks better, it's just not as accurate.

Is there any update on the DC Direct shipment? I know it was supposed to ship in May - so shouldn't it be on the boat by now?

There really aren't updates with DCD that I know of, just that it ships when it arrives, I don't think they do coming soon notices. From what I hear though, they hold pretty well to their shipping dates.

DCBS expects these around May 26 so they are prolly on the water this week.

I just got my DX Bats today and there isn't any oil at all so I was wondering does the oil show up straight away or does it take some time to show up?

just to change it up a little...

i was bored so i started re-read most of this thread starting with page one.

i came to realize, hot damn, HT really came a looooooonnnnnnnggggggg way from their humble beginnings.

not to mention, just how inaccurate the V1 really was.

bleh, just bored, wanted to share that with you guys here.

Question,

for the other belt, the bigger one with all the extra pockets, what are the magnets there for? Also one of my small square magnets is missing, the other fell off and I managed to put it back in the box, waiting to superglue it.

It's for the sticky bomb gun. The two pieces can stick to the belt.

I just got my DX Bats today and there isn't any oil at all so I was wondering does the oil show up straight away or does it take some time to show up?

We had ppl reporting varies observation so there really is no guarantee if it stays away when you have no residue out of the box. We are talking about the soft abs version here??

Question,

for the other belt, the bigger one with all the extra pockets, what are the magnets there for? Also one of my small square magnets is missing, the other fell off and I managed to put it back in the box, waiting to superglue it.

the plates in the belt are actually not magnets but metal pieces. The magnets are in the sticky gun.

so should I get a piece of metal from a soda can as a replacement?

So both belts can hold the sticky gun?

Also i notice on the 2nd belt, there is an inverted hook, what is that for?

so should I get a piece of metal from a soda can as a replacement?

So both belts can hold the sticky gun?

Also i notice on the 2nd belt, there is an inverted hook, what is that for?

I think you'd want something a lot sturdier than a soda can...Didn't you find the metal piece for the belt? I'd just glue that back on.

The hook is for the grappling gun.

I just found one small piece, there are suppose to be three, one big one and two small ones, I found only one small one.

Do you have a pic of how that grappling gun is suppose to be hooked onto that hook of the belt? Im not sure how that inverted hook is suppose to do anything.

also why are there 2 sets of "3 holes" for that belt? Just tension?

I have no access to pictures of the belt right now but one has the U in the back where you just insert the grappling gun. Then you have the option of using the separate gunholster attachment to hook it into the inside of the belt. Really your choice to use either. As for the 3 sets of holes I assume it serves the same function as your belt ;)

Oh, ok I am currently using the holster, I didn't know that upsidedown "U" was to hold the gun itself. where do you clip the batarangs and bombs to?

Back