1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Batman has bladder problems........gosh this is pathetic.

hey guys i know i promised to stop posting this and all, but i've gotten really far, so don't hate me but i'm up to $161 for my DX02 savings. PLEASE DON'T BAN ME!!!!!

Congrats! Who are you gonna order from?

Well just cracked my DX from Toys2 and Im in now in the leak club. Is anyone not? Bats couldnt hold it because when I opened this bad boy all 4 abs were soaked. The bottom right ab plate had a puddle that was leaking off to the side of the armor. I successfully wiped off all the excess with a small towel and some qtips. I wrapped bats in a towel with rubber bands around it for the night. Ill write back in the morning with the results even though I know they will be bad. On to the pics!

just a question magnus, when u received the figure did it came from the shelves or it was straight from the big box?

I actually feel the same. I'm quite enjoying the pissed off sonar Batman. Tempted to dig out the DVD to watch in bed. :D

Whenever it's raining outside, It's always good to watch the Dark Knight or Predator :naughty

Batman has bladder problems........gosh this is pathetic.

Yeah my Batman is being delivered tomorrow (it's already here in California). After I get done not sleeping tonight due to writing my memorandum for law school, I will start getting some diapers set up for "The Dark Incontinent." Well, first I will check to see if mine has the SS Valdez in his tummy and then I will maybe dab it with Bri's makeup cotton balls. Geeze, if I knew that this figure was gonna be like this I would have gotten one of those kiddie dolls that craps and pees itself; not the caped crusader with a bowel problem.

The scenario when Batman sees Joker: *Batman begins to soil himself* --> The Joker: "Oh, that's just sad..."
*Batman begins to cry*
The end.

Hot Toys must make an oficial anouncement about this. It's everywhere and it seems impossible for them to ignore. I really love this figure, but the oil should not be there in a way too expensive figure. Emailed the dealer and Hot Toys. No response yet.

I agree, 95% of people i can see so far have got this problem so they definately need to take this extremely seriously! I could understand if it was the minority having this issue but it is clearly the majority so therefore they must do something about this.

What a cursed figure. Glad I held onto my V1.

Really hope the DC Direct batch will be cleared of these defects.

got mine over the weekend. other than the well known problems... i have another concern. is it just me, or do the sonar eyes actually appear white instead of blue?

just a question magnus, when u received the figure did it came from the shelves or it was straight from the big box?

It came from Toys2 double boxed. Outer packing and Hot Toys brown shipper. Maybe too humid inside and it caused that heavy leakage? Whatever the case its very upsetting to see it straight out the box. I thought I would have to wait a couple days to see if the problem arose.

It came from Toys2 double boxed. Outer packing and Hot Toys brown shipper. Maybe too humid inside and it caused that heavy leakage? Whatever the case its very upsetting to see it straight out the box. I thought I would have to wait a couple days to see if the problem arose.

Mine did come from Toys2, packed the same way -- no issues out of the box...

So throw your theory out the window. It's happening to people in many ways, settings, temp. environments, whether the piece is laying down, packaged away, displayed, standing up, in HK, the US, yada, yada, yada.

So throw your theory out the window. It's happening to people in many ways, settings, temp. environments, whether the piece is laying down, packaged away, displayed, standing up, in HK, the US, yada, yada, yada.

So yours is completely dry and you haven't seen the smallest inkling of oil or shine anywhere?

I ordered mine when the figure was released overseas therefore, I had it for awhile (months). I checked often when the complaints started and I had nothing.

I was tinkering with my display over the weekend and I found a small spot. I guess it was bound to happen.

mine came the same way too,double boxed. and the double-boxed-box came straight from a BIGger box. we took two units and checked it before taking it home.it was as dry as sunflower seeds.

i put mine on displayed straight away and the oil starts coming few days later. realising that i called up my fren whose been keeping his in the box laying SIDEWAYS. he opened up his and it was still dry. took it out and put it on display for few days and viola! the oil comes.he officialy got himself a dx02.

so my suggestion is, if ure getting it from ur local shop, try to get one that came straight from the BIG box.which i think they boxed it upside down hence the no oily tummy(yet).
yes the oils will come anyways some would say but at least we can anticipate it,rather than getting a figure that is soaked for god knows how many days and end up with paint that bubbles n cracks after few days of displaying.

im laying my bat down for few days see if it makes any difference. for now Batman OC has taken the throne!

So far it seems to have vanished for now.

Taken as of 10 minutes ago.

Last edited:

whatever i can find off of ebay. can't wait :banana:banana:banana:banana

I highly recommend buying from a DC Direct seller. That way you will get a figure from the third batch. We are all hoping that the figure works out it's leakage problem by then! Might require a little more waiting but well worth it IMO!!!

I have mine on preorder from Big Bad Toy Store:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HOT10224&mode=retail

I highly recommend buying from a DC Direct seller. That way you will get a figure from the third batch. We are all hoping that the figure works out it's leakage problem by then! Might require a little more waiting but well worth it IMO!!!

I have mine on preorder from Big Bad Toy Store:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HOT10224&mode=retail

I was thinking the same thing - if you haven't ordered one yet, you might as well wait until the DC Direct batch and hope all the issues will be worked out by then. Its better to wait a little longer if there's a chance to get a problem free figure.

Back