1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

The Law and Order pose ...................

IMG_6682.jpg

:D

I think its beautiful and my V1 now looks amazing. Great purchase but yes I also need to join the oily bastard club. Greasy (just a little) right out of the box.

In the DX Batman thread, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the collectors who investigate the oil, and the collectors who prosecute Hot Toys. These are their stories.

I think its beautiful and my V1 now looks amazing. Great purchase but yes I also need to join the oily bastard club. Greasy (just a little) right out of the box.

v1 wasn't a total waste. I remember way back so many people ditching their v1 left right and centre. I always wanted the plan to put the Bruce Head on it. It somewhat balances the chest out.

Ironic that TDK v1 ends up like The Joker MMS v1. The kit bash versions.

IMG_6682.jpg

:D

the sonar head kinda looks lopsided

hey guys i know i promised to stop posting this and all, but i've gotten really far, so don't hate me but i'm up to $161 for my DX02 savings. PLEASE DON'T BAN ME!!!!!

If it is, it's easily fixable with a hair dryer. Eddie Wong done this to his.

Voorhees took all his figs out, outrageous! Plus thats a not too shabby Dent suit...

hey guys i know i promised to stop posting this and all, but i've gotten really far, so don't hate me but i'm up to $161 for my DX02 savings. PLEASE DON'T BAN ME!!!!!

Unless the rules have changed, you can't be banned for being ecstatic. ¬_¬

thanks vodon and intothevoid i plan to have this guy ordered by the end of febuarary

TDK2301, great photo!!

May i know whether the belly is little bit shinny??

Right, there is some oil stuff around its belly but a little cleaning will do the job. :rotfl

In the pic it does look warped but I hadn't adjusted the sculpt to neck piece at the time. I've adjusted it now, it looks good.

If it is, it's easily fixable with a hair dryer. Eddie Wong done this to his.

Voorhees took all his figs out, outrageous! Plus thats a not too shabby Dent suit...

Thanks V. Your pics were very nice as well. I must be in the minority here but i'm having alot more fun with the Sonar sculpt than I am the PERS one. :D

Very nice work HT's.

I must be in the minority here but i'm having alot more fun with the Sonar sculpt than I am the PERS one. :D

Very nice work HT's.

I actually feel the same. I'm quite enjoying the pissed off sonar Batman. Tempted to dig out the DVD to watch in bed. :D

I prefer the added expression of the eyes, but the pissed off face place is my absolute favorite. I like the variety that the other two offer me for pictures but on display the pissed off face is the way to go, makes him look badass all suited up and angry.

Well just cracked my DX from Toys2 and Im in now in the leak club. Is anyone not? Bats couldnt hold it because when I opened this bad boy all 4 abs were soaked. The bottom right ab plate had a puddle that was leaking off to the side of the armor. I successfully wiped off all the excess with a small towel and some qtips. I wrapped bats in a towel with rubber bands around it for the night. Ill write back in the morning with the results even though I know they will be bad. On to the pics!

DX02001.jpg

DX02004.jpg

DX02007.jpg

I think the cold temperatures is what has helped the bats to remain oil free during transport and the few that showed oily abs out of the box likely were out of the cold for a bit...
I am really considering to put my bats on ice :p

Back