1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I thought we wouldn't have seen a second take on this suit until the next movie came out; like the Begins suit being improved and released under the TDK banner. Still shocked how fast this second version came to life. But overall a good thing for those of us who passed on the V1.

The figure is nice and I am a HUGE batman fan. That being said toys2.net (since I'm in Canada this is where I buy almost all my 1/6 stuff) just put this up on their site for $189.99. Given the price point, I can't see myself picking this up.

I did pre-order the MMS DX Joker - but that was mainly because I only had the BR Joker and wanted one with the purple suit. If this had come with a completely alternate outfit (ie. Bruce Wayne in a suit or street clothes) than MAYBE I would have considered it.

I am still super happy with my Hot Toys DK suit, and although the light-up sonar eyes are cool ... I just cannot lay down $190 US + Shipping + taxes for this.

If anyone waited to get a HT Batman then you're definitely in luck as this is the version to get :)

This one would roughly cost us Canadians about $250 total. I'll still get it but only because i'm pretty much done buying stuff.

The DX Joker was an easy pass for me, I was happy with the Bank Robber head on the old body.

But this... holy hell, this may end up being the greatest Batman figure ever released.

I am going to have one hell of a time not getting this even though I already own the first HT TDK version. Dammit...

point proven

to be movie accurate that chest-line should be BEHIND the chin-line.
On this picture you can make out that the chest is behind the chin line.
thirdcompare.jpg

ps: snake eater, can you post pictures as pictures and not as attachement so that the picture is still visable when quoted? thx
(talking about the compare picture with the chest-line and chin-line)

the Med comes close, and I bet the DX also if we would see a side view picture like this one....

....but if possible, can you make a side view comparison dedguy?

GOTTA agree with Riko here.... but I would like to add one more point: GET THOSE HUGE Arms OFF BATSSSS. .the arms are still too darn muscular.. Trust me HT... if you could make the arms slimmer... the figure will already look SO much better!!

Sniff.....that was my point and photo comparison....:monkey2

:lol

dude, can you post that picture where you compare chest and chin lines?
you posted it as an attachement

Sniff.....that was my point and photo comparison....:monkey2

:lol

oops I m so sorry snake eater!!!! my bad for not reading the posts before.... Thanks SNAKE EATER for the op!!!

oops I m so sorry snake eater!!!! my bad for not reading the posts before.... Thanks SNAKE EATER for the op!!!

Heh, thanks. :chew
(was only messing anyway)

dude, can you post that picture where you compare chest and chin lines?
you posted it as an attachement

Yeh sure. I was time saving before by not adding it to my photobucket account. Here it is:

3504207785_2d4cf81f53_o.jpg

FULL PHOTO CREDIT TO EDDIE WONG
https://www.eddiewong.net/2009/05/05/medicom-dark-knight-vs-hot-toys-dark-knight/

Last edited:

Heh, thanks. :chew
(was only messing anyway)

Yeh sure. I was time saving before by not adding it to my photobucket account. Here it is:

3504207785_2d4cf81f53_o.jpg

I HAVE TRIED FINDING OUT WHOSE PHOTO THIS IS TO CREDIT, WITHOUT SUCCESS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL DULY CREDIT YOU. THANKS

thx dude!

also compliments on the Scarlett pics, indeed the one on the far right is wickedly hot!

I just love her movies, just saw Vicky Cristina Barcelona yesterday and, she's a good an actress as she looks.

do any of you think HT will make an mms Jonah Hex?

Got this pre-ordered last night. Its long wait, but I think I can hack it... what with Batman:Arkham Asylum and Modern Warfare 2 coming out. Should be able to keep my mind off the wait.

Got this pre-ordered last night. Its long wait, but I think I can hack it... what with Batman:Arkham Asylum and Modern Warfare 2 coming out. Should be able to keep my mind off the wait.

OMG Modern Warfare 2...............:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

My brain can't handle the excitement

Back