1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Can't wait to see this and the Joker standing together!

I really hope they fix the belt buckle and overall scale of the belt. If they slim the body down more the belt will be too big for the body and look DCD style.

Medicom's is the true belt scale.

The distance from cowl to external chest on HT is FAR too large, compared to the accurate Medi. Although the chest on the Medi extends from the torso more, it is more accurate as a whole.

Ah, but that's so much the chest sculpt as the overall suit is bulky and the underlying body has a large chest. I do not see the same problem on the DX.

I love the sonar eye pose.
DX02_TDK_Batman_19.jpg

I KNOW!! I NEED TWO DX BATMANS!!!

:monkey2:monkey2

Just to double check, the sonar eyes light up or are painted?

Just to double check, the sonar eyes light up or are painted?

if you look at the first post on the first page of this thread you will find the answer in the description...

I think the angled arms that the hot toys figure has are more acccurate than the medicom's bananad armed one, like those joint things us humans have, elbows and wrists, don't you see?

I'm curious how you get access to the batteries. If the base of the head comes undone or... the batteries are clipped vertically to the back of the mouth and slots into the connecters...

Thanks Roy! :duff

People jsut don't understand that others are lazy. :lol

Ordered through Toys2 this morning, thankfully Joker's coming to enjoy because it's going to be a long wait for this one.

I think Riklo the Miklo is cranky this morning ............. oh wait ........... what time is it in central Europe? :lol

who is Riklo the Miklo?

GMT +1, I'm from Western Europe but the time is the same in Central Europe so..
But this will help you just fine =>
world%20time%20zones.gif

Ordered through Toys2 this morning, thankfully Joker's coming to enjoy because it's going to be a long wait for this one.

I was thinking that earlier. The only thing that will make the wait bearable. :)

Back