1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

DX02_TDK_Batman_19.jpg

This is my favorite pose as well. Sadly, posing him with his arms in this position for too long will leave a "mark" on the rubber on the bend of the arm :(

Eric

i like the new material they are using for this cape just some suddle changes to it. If you look at the prototype pics of the V1 TDK batman the cape is much thicker and does not fall nicely like this one.

DX02_TDK_Batman_19.jpg

This is my favorite pose as well. Sadly, posing him with his arms in this position for too long will leave a "mark" on the rubber on the bend of the arm :(

Eric

That's why they need to use vinyl like Medicom.....at least that's what I've been told it's made of

I don't know why anyone would want to keep BATMAN in a pose holding a GUN, though...

He uses a grapple GUN all the time, would make a lot of sense to pose him with that.

Since they decided not to include a Wayne Suit, do you guys think maybe we'll see a 1/6 suit release for Bruce Wayne like they did for Tony Stark?

Since they decided not to include a Wayne Suit, do you guys think maybe we'll see a 1/6 suit release for Bruce Wayne like they did for Tony Stark?

I don't think we will...but anything is possible. I think the TS was released mainly because they wanted to get the enlarged neck peg out so we could do a TS figure kit bash. Just made more sense to add the suit with it and charge more for it.

My favorite pose, This is a real Batman

DX02_TDK_Batman_13.jpg

That's my fave pose too. Looks stunning. I think in hand most of our concerns will disappear now that I think about it, but would still like HT to address some of the bigger issues like forearm width

That's my fave pose too. Looks stunning. I think in hand most of our concerns will disappear now that I think about it, but would still like HT to address some of the bigger issues like forearm width

Me too. I love that pose. Its really great

Totally, that's why he is open-mouthed smiling, while holding a gun. :rolleyes:

The smiling mouthpiece doesnt look that bad at all from that angle. I think he looks pretty awesome

i thought about starting a thread about this, but maybe you guys could help. how could two different companies get to make the same kind of toy from the same license? it was enterbay & HT with godfather, and now HT & medicom with the bat. if the toys are of different scales or materials i could understand, but these are the same kind of toys they're making. isnt the point of acquiring a license for you to be the sole holder of said license until such time expired?

obviously the game has changed now. anyone care to provide some insider insights into this? facts please, not speculations.

Back