1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Fantastic news indeed. I love the interchangable faces! That add so much to the display options, let alone what Pers can do! The sonar eyes are also cool. A little disapointed their isn't a Bruce Wayne head at least to finish off the Hong Kong backpack jump, but that is a fairly minor complaint in the overall awesomeness of this figure.

A must-buy for sure!

Sold on getting this set, though like others, I feel the lack of Wayne goodies, and the head from front on still looks elongated, I don't know why Medicom and Hot Toys can't seem to get the more rounded shape to the sides. Body looks much improved, chest much closer to reality, and the photographic options I'll have with 3 mouths and PERS is just as exciting as the Joker.

And I'll eat previous words, if the final product matches the proto photos, the Sonar effect looks damn close to the movie.

dont see much of bale in the sculpts. But its still a pretty kick ass figure with all the stuff that comes with him.

wow...just speechless

looks like im getting this version too. at least ill have a lot of display options with all Dark Knight Hot Toys figures, just need to find the space now...

Edit: hope the cape is long like they have it in the proto, that was my only complaint from the first version

It should be clear by now that Medicom and HT have no problem rehashing stuff. Sideshow is a lot better when it comes to "protecting your investment". I'm glad I didn't bite on the first two releases... this is the only one Batman to have!

It'd be cool if the final figure does have the longer cape, it looks like the cape probably attaches the same way as the first one, so those with the first figure can swap and have two capes for one figure, that'd be a cool option.

I'm glad I missed the first version, Can't wait to get this! :D

I will admit and be dead honest, "DX" figures will get me to buy less. Take notes Hot Toys. If this trend continues I will not spend as much. Take notes Hot Toys.

What?!!! :horror Is it the cost?

I think it's the trend of replacing 1 year old figures with far superior versions that the DX line is starting out with.

I agree, the DX line needs to show it's more than a rehash line soon, if it is to be more than that, Rambo and Rocky, if they happen, will tell, as ideally they'll be ones we haven't seen yet.

I wonder if the stick gun will be made of metal to magnetically stick to the belt.

I will admit and be dead honest, "DX" figures will get me to buy less. Take notes Hot Toys. If this trend continues I will not spend as much. Take notes Hot Toys.

They seriously need to take this into account. By building up expectations towards a "DX" version for other characters, they are taking away the urgency out of their products. No matter how good HT has been until now, many if not most people would hold off for the best version of something, if they knew.

Easy pick up for me, because I havent been able to get any Dark Knight figures yet, so this and the DX joker will be my 1st venture into the DC world of 1/6th.. 2010 is fine with me, I can save up!

What?!!! :horror Is it the cost?

No. I just want to be one of those collectors that doesn't have to continuously be visiting the commerce section. I'm all for improved product but i'm also not rich either.

For the price the DX Joker actually works out to about $200 for 2 full and complete figures. The price seems fair. This one doesn't seem that way, it needed to come with more imo.

Glad i held back for this and the new joker. About the Hot Toys logo could it indicate something big,green,and incredible?

The way the logo fades, it does look like good ol' Ghostbusters ectoplasm.

Back