1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

if this look snothing like bale, what did you think of the V1 than? :rolleyes:

The sculpt is on, not imo, but fact

Sorry, but that's not an argument to say that the DX one looks originally like Bale, while it's an improvement of the V1. V1 was not spot on, and the DX neither!

I like the DX one, it looks really high quaility and I love those accesoirces but the mouth-parts are just off for me.

I really hope that in fact two of the mouth-expression will be updated and resculpted more to fit the Bale-articulation... that's the "smiling" one and the "normal"-looking. The angry one is still interesting...:cool:

I really want to know how the PERS wil be controlled, either iris holes or through the neck, (which would be a major hassle).

...and where the battery is... inside the head...

I really want to know how the PERS wil be controlled, either iris holes or through the neck, (which would be a major hassle).

its gonna be controlled through the mouth opening. i THINK.

uh oh! there better be confirmation about it soon. riko is gonna come in here and disagree with me with a passion.

:rolleyes:

Yeh, that too. You cannot exactly remove the face like the BD 'Arnie' they did. Could be tricky if through the neck too.

Love it!!! Going to pre-order it next week. Kinda disappointed that HT didn't go with the mesh undersuit but I can see the rationale for that. It's to make sure that this Batman is Batpod and Tumbler compatible.

Also, with the rubber suit, we get the range of articulation that the Medicom could never have with their undersuit design.

yeah, it is sad you agree, because not seeing that this is a vast improvement on the V1 is suggesting you are having eye problems.

dark%20knight%20vergelijking.PNG

still don't see it huh?

better compare between the two HT's...

tdk-compare.png

it's maybe a LITTLE slimmer, but not THAT much slimmer...

ordered asap! but apart from the accsesories,pers etc i dont see too much of a diffrence between this and the 1st tdk version!??!?! they still look too similar to eachother imo! in hand pics will let us know for sure though!

yeah, it is sad you agree, because not seeing that this is a vast improvement on the V1 is suggesting you are having eye problems.

dark%20knight%20vergelijking.PNG

still don't see it huh?

Looking at the forearms of the Actual photo, vs. the DX - the DX still has HUGE forearms, they NEED to fix that. And the lower suit detail is still FAR superior on the Medi.

That said, the new headsculpt and expressions + PERS makes this probably overall the best figure.

I'd say if anything, based on the pic posed by Riko, it's too thin through the trunk of the torso (which might be why some are saying the chest is too large) and the legs. That doesn't bother me though as I think the figure's body looks great and I don't mind slight inaccuracy there. Like the Sonar eyes look too small to me, but they also look better to me on the figure than in the movie so that's fine by me.

Holy crap! :horror And to think, this is not even the final product, they will still make changes. This may be my very favorite figure come next year.

WOW!

Sorry if this has already been explained but how does the sonar system work on these sculpts?

Sorry if this has already been explained but how does the sonar system work on these sculpts?

The sonar eyes are in a separte head. Still not sure how the batteries/controls will work, nor how the PERS will be controlled in the maine head.

True. A little shorter would work best.

I notice how it is single layered with a hem this time, should hang much better.

"Product shown is not final"

This "should" stop some of the ^^^^^ing, at least I would think it would :D

Hey, I love the DX Bats and I'll probably wind up getting it....although I feel bad for those that purchased the V1 TDK Batman. I was pissed when they decided to update the V1 Joker especially for the money it costs to even add a Hot Toys fig to a collection. I can only imagine how those with the TDK V1 feels....

Back