1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold my DX02 minus sonar head and backpack to help fund another DX12 and did it the right time. I'd rather have the DX12 than this, but of course you have don't have the sonar cowl and backpack with the DX12.

Can the sonar head detach from the neck?

Yes, you have got two necks, one for the regular head & one for the Sonar head.

DSCF1816_zps71669e4a.jpg

Oh ok, thanks! I thought it was connected since it seemed a bit difficult to separate the two. I still wish it wasn't so long, the neck, but that sonar head was the main reason I bought this figure. I'm glad the new 1/4 has the magnetic sonar head this time around. :yess:

Picked up a custom Christian Bale head on Ebay and it came today. Just a few shots with it on and the iforigno custom velvet cape. Sorry, I used an iPhone camera and do not have a proper set up.

1224A383-6E57-42DD-9FCD-C2E22671D884-3657-000003207FACF815_zpsb71cd772.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DB0762F4-E8B4-4BBA-9247-6769A54D5179-3657-000003206C9B3D93_zps357631d8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

^^^ Nice! Do you know of any place where I could get the stand? My LED wiring is broken and I have no idea how to fix it so I might need a new one...

My buddy is trying to find the DC Direct version of this guy. If anyone has one for sale, let me know! He's ready to buy.

Don't think so. He wants the Hot Toy, but the 2nd or 3rd production run that fixed the oily ab thing. I don't know a ton about this figure. He told me that hot toys sent the later production run to dc direct for distribution.

Oh, yes of course, the HT/DC-Direct run was supposed to be less prone to leaking, wasn't it.

Not sure which version I have myself, to be honest :dunno I know that after, what...four-ish years(?) it is still leak free.

^^^ You probably have the DC Direct one. I got mine off eBay about a year ago I think, did not have leaks then, doesn't have leaks now, so it should be the DC Direct one.

^^^ You probably have the DC Direct one. I got mine off eBay about a year ago I think, did not have leaks then, doesn't have leaks now, so it should be the DC Direct one.

That looks like the hard abs DC version, you can tell by the flatness/squareness of the bottom abs. The original leaky versions had softer more accurate looking abs.

anything I should look out for since I'm meeting a guy to do a deal for one of this guy or should I just go to DX-12 for a whole lot of extra money?

anything I should look out for since I'm meeting a guy to do a deal for one of this guy or should I just go to DX-12 for a whole lot of extra money?

This thing might have a leaky suit. The rubber can tear apart too. It's an ok figure but the DX12 is far superior.

Back