1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MISB? Yeah, maybe. It's gone down quite a bit. I saw a new one sell one here for $350 not long ago. You could probably get a really good deal on one that's been displayed if that doesn't bother you.

Last edited:
Split the neck apart with some pliers, take out the grommet and snap the neck back together. Same way you do with the DX12. At least I'm pretty sure that's how its done.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone know if that replacement faceplate that's currently being sold on EBay with fit on the DX2? I mean perfectly with no gaps?

The DX12 mouth area/pieces are bigger than the DX02. So it won't just fit without modification, which you can do. Just sand a bit off the sides and maybe the top. Just take it slow and continually check to see if it fits. :)

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

dw316, I love it! I have the DX02 Batman and am gonna order the Bale head sculpt to put on it. All the Hot Toys Bale head sculpts are awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really want this figure but can't pay what people on eBay are asking (500+). I'm trying to hold out and get the armory later this year Bruce Alfred combo. I still do t have any Bale Bats yet.( new to the hobby)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back