1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DX-02....DX12...
I remember being back and forth on which figure to get. Originally, I wanted to get a few batmans, but life took over so I had to choose. I decided on DX12 cause the rubber suit of the DX02 worried me greatly, plus the whole leaky abs issue. Now that I have my DX12 I absolutely love it but it's made me want to collect more Batman stuff whenever finances permit. I mean, I could buy the sonar head and the backpack, but with ebay prices it'll probably damn near half the whole figure anyway.

Cool story bro....

:lol Give the poor chap a break! :lol

I can understand it all too well. When the DX12 was announced I did think about it..but not for too long.

There's a lot of hate for the DX 12 and I get it, and I don't mind anyone busting my chops a bit as as long as it stays respectful which so far it has been good. The more I look into a dx 02 the more I want one. I can live without leaky abs though. Glad I missed out on that time in History.

I just ignore the "Cool story Bro" crap, whoever it's from. If a person relates a personal experience on the forum and the best you can come back with is 'cool story bro' then perhaps you should be somewhere else.

Kindergarten, for example.

Oh it didn't bother me. I was just have a little fun with it.

All of it pretty much cause of a Batman figure.

Hopefully, I can get a DX02 soon.

Ugh, bros.

Such a douchy thing to say.

I always imagine "Bros" as low IQ jocks that crush beer cans over their heads.

I hate the term.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I know. Also girls use it when they are trying to be one of the guys.

Now if I can get back on topic for second. What is a fair price for a DX02? New and used?

Sharing mine. First ever HT I bought.

9548100276_0cf51d1fdc_z.jpg

with TF ex Bruce Wayne head, DX12 clean belt and Catwoman ex cowl. :)

Ugh, bros.

Such a douchy thing to say.

I always imagine "Bros" as low IQ jocks that crush beer cans over their heads.

I hate the term.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Pretty common around my parts. No dumb jock here!:wave
Around here it's used way more by Mexicans and Blacks than low IQ jocks! :lol
I think it really depends on where you grow up. Where I live it's pretty common use between my friends and my real brother to call em bro (lol).

I really don't see anything wrong with it especially since I see a lot worse things said on here in a negative way that no one bats an eyelash at.:lol

Nice DX 02 pic with backpack btw

Does the DX12 Bruce head sculpt fit well on the DX02 or is modding necessary? Also, does the sonar head fit on the DX12 body?

Does the DX12 Bruce head sculpt fit well on the DX02 or is modding necessary? Also, does the sonar head fit on the DX12 body?

I was wondering myself cause I was thinking of buying the parts of the DX02, but i'm just going to buy a complete dx02 soon. However, yes they should be able to be used on both.

I was wondering myself cause I was thinking of buying the parts of the DX02, but i'm just going to buy a complete dx02 soon. However, yes they should be able to be used on both.

A brand new one went for $280 on eBay last week or so, I was so pissed I didn't jump on that! Zero feedback seller though, so maybe that warded off a lot of people, especially since it only had 2 bids...

A brand new one went for $280 on eBay last week or so, I was so pissed I didn't jump on that! Zero feedback seller though, so maybe that warded off a lot of people, especially since it only had 2 bids...

The DX02 and some of the other Batman figures might be the only figures where I actually want ones that were previously displayed before. Especially, the DX02 with all it's problems. I don't think I'd buy the Toy Fair Bat-suit Begins still sealed in a shipper. I guess it's just the roll of the dice.

Back