1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I have both. But, I probably wouldn't get a DX02 if I already had a DX12. DX12 is better.

SnakeDoc

Unless you really want to have the backpack/sonar (ugly head though..)... or you want to collect all the DXs like me... I wouldn't.

2 just looks really bad next to 12.

Try buying one from Ebay. Here is a link to one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-1-6...2430?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4ac5630b5e

I bought from this seller and the back pack looks great on my DX12 :)

Headplay actually put out some pretty good stuff for the price and with free P+P from Honk Kong, it's really worth considering. I have bought three bodies and two heads from them and have been very pleasantly surprised.

A terrible video, but you get the idea...

[ame]https://youtu.be/gmy_v_4S6f8[/ame]

I haven't gotten one myself yet buddy but I'm going to be getting one in the near future.

Check out DGTWoodward comments a couple of posts back.

I will, thank you so much partner. You just saved me about $70 on a HT backpack that is really not worth all that much.
Will let you know how it feels/looks once I get it (probably next week).

I will, thank you so much partner. You just saved me about $70 on a HT backpack that is really not worth all that much.
Will let you know how it feels/looks once I get it (probably next week).

No problem buddy. :hi5:

You will probably get one before I do so please keep us updated on what it is like.

DX-02....DX12...
I remember being back and forth on which figure to get. Originally, I wanted to get a few batmans, but life took over so I had to choose. I decided on DX12 cause the rubber suit of the DX02 worried me greatly, plus the whole leaky abs issue. Now that I have my DX12 I absolutely love it but it's made me want to collect more Batman stuff whenever finances permit. I mean, I could buy the sonar head and the backpack, but with ebay prices it'll probably damn near half the whole figure anyway.

DX-02....DX12...
I remember being back and forth on which figure to get. Originally, I wanted to get a few batmans, but life took over so I had to choose. I decided on DX12 cause the rubber suit of the DX02 worried me greatly, plus the whole leaky abs issue. Now that I have my DX12 I absolutely love it but it's made me want to collect more Batman stuff whenever finances permit. I mean, I could buy the sonar head and the backpack, but with ebay prices it'll probably damn near half the whole figure anyway.

Yeah prices are crazy for loose parts on eBay for the DX02, I was lucky enough to pick up this fig not too long after it came out. I never got one with the leaky abs thing which I know affected a lot of the DX02 figs.

Yeah the DX02 was my first HT Bats then I had to get the Batman Begins figure and the DX12 oh and the Keaton Batman. Us collectors are Crazy bunch !

Last edited:
Yeah prices are crazy for loose parts on eBay for the DX02, I was lucky enough to pick up this fig not too long after it came. I never got one with the leaky abs thing which I know affected a lot of the DX02 figs.

Yeah the DX02 was my first HT Bats then I had to get the Batman Begins figure and the DX12 oh and the Keaton Batman. Us collectors are Crazy bunch !

Yeah, I'm exploring TF Batman Begins in the near future. Local comic shop has Dark Knight Costume MMS at a fair price, but there is something about the DX Batman figures that I just want to own. I only need DX02

Shells, tell it to me straight do I really need to worry about the rubber? I plan on Encasing any batman figures in Glass.

Originally Posted by The Chev
tell it to me straight do I really need to worry about the rubber?

I have had mine for years and it has not leaked to this day, if that is any help to you...:dunno It really is the luck of the draw I think. There have been some real horror-show pictures in these DX02 threads.

Which is a shame because I love my DX02, it got me back into 1:6 collecting, and was an anniversary present from my wife and I would not want to part with it at any cost. Even if it did have the abs problem.

I just recently picked up the DX02 Batman. I went with that one because an have the Bank Robber Joker so I wanted the Dark Knight version of Batman to match with the Joker. The DX02 is really an awesome figure!

I have had mine for years and it has not leaked to this day, if that is any help to you...:dunno It really is the luck of the draw I think. There have been some real horror-show pictures in these DX02 threads.

Which is a shame because I love my DX02, it got me back into 1:6 collecting, and was an anniversary present from my wife and I would not want to part with it at any cost. Even if it did have the abs problem.

Well that's a comforting thought. :)

Back