MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still, doesn't it fuel your imagination of all the possible poses you could put him in (without ab crunch that is haha)

Oh so many figures... Being on this forum is like a drug hahaha

yes, time for a 'hot toys rehabilitation' kickstarter, patients will be eased off with Neca and Hasbro branded toys

I hope Hot Toys ditches the plastic arm joint on this version. I see people worried on the Mk 42 thread. Surely there is another stronger material to use on these joints.

I don't know if you can use something other than plastic, though. Metal would just grind on metal.

Depends on the metal and finish. Even if these aren't posed a lot, plastic does break down. Having a high metal figure with plastic in the joints might be asking for it in the future. That's my concern. But I guess since so many are interested in Hot Toys these days someone could come out with new parts.

I really can't wait for this figure. Will look good with my War Machine MK2, Starboost...
I'm hoping this comes out sooner than later

I'm getting the MKIII to complete my core Avengers team... light armor Thor, Stealth suit Cap, Hulk, and this. I'd like to have a Wolverine and Spidey in there too.

Why is it so hard for HT to get the shape of the "widows peak" right?
10528374_10152200899147344_8003519668948251508_o.jpg
TonyTweakingMarkIII-IM.jpg

I'm getting the MKIII to complete my core Avengers team... light armor Thor, Stealth suit Cap, Hulk, and this. I'd like to have a Wolverine and Spidey in there too.

Nice choices. Although i have the Silver Centurion for IM. I have the GA Cap until I get the Stealth suit.

Back