MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold my original Mark III pretty close to the retail price for this new one so I put myself on the wait list for the exclusive version. Hoping it converts now that I no longer have an Iron Man!

Sold my original Mark III pretty close to the retail price for this new one so I put myself on the wait list for the exclusive version. Hoping it converts now that I no longer have an Iron Man!

wow, that's awesome. I think I sold my original for only $250, but that's cuz eBay had to take a cut of the profits :mad:

I have the Battle Damaged Mark III, I really dont know if I want to sell it or not. I have the suit up gantry and I need a suit to put in there.

wow, that's awesome. I think I sold my original for only $250, but that's cuz eBay had to take a cut of the profits :mad:

Yeah I couldn't believe it either! So the money is going right to the die cast one (if it converts). :)

Me too. Sold my BD M3 hoping for something like this. Felt REALLY light for an IM fig, not this. I'm on the WL for the EX.

Im surprised people are buying the old fig. Just bought Iron Monger now I gotta wait a year+ to see them together.

I've been on the waitlist for over a month now, but I still have faith that it will convert. No one's cancelling at the moment, most likely because of the NRD.

Haven't been around lately -- any new sneak pics of the TS head sculpt?

This was posted on OSR today:

fk1.jpg

Back