MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't plan on missing out on this anyways so order placed.

HI-RES

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

up_17.jpg

up_18.jpg

up_19.jpg

I have never really paid attention to the NRD. I guess it just doesn't bother me, because I know that I will not be cancelling my order at any time. I understand why it would suck for people who may decided to cancel their order in the future.

Why is Tony's face blurred out still? Can't they ever get RDJ's face right? :lol

I want the exclusive, dislike the NRD, and already have a Mark III. Maybe I can try to sell my Mark III and order this...decisions, decisions.

Don't even know if I want it but know I have to act fast lol... pre ordered on BBTS just in case since it's a year away

Man, same price as the Mark 42 - but without the amazing articulation, interchangeable battle-damaged parts and no idea what the headsculpt will end up looking like? You guys are gettin' ska-roooooooooed! If anything, Hot Toys should offer this figure at a discount to compensate for their first two attempts being so mediocre :p

Ordered and I used only $12.75 in rewards. I have more points becoming available in the next day or two but I dont want to chance losing this and it go on wait list.
So how fast do we think this will go on wait list? I say 6hrs so by 9pm EST I predict this will go on wait list.

It is funny how up until this thing came up for preorder, all I saw on this thread was people camping out and waiting impatiently for it to come up for order (myself included). Now the post are mostly, I am not getting this or this is not worth the money. Not judging or complaining, I just find it humorous. Personally, I have to have this, and I knew I was willing to pay whatever it costs to get it.

but those people who wait/ or dont wait it now are gonna be the ones complaining that they missed the exclusive. Happens all the time. Thats why I dont wait, I jump right away.

Is there a non ex up on SS? I don't see one. I don't wanna pay the NRD today but I use the flex pay. Hmm...

I think you have to do the archive search for the non exclusive. Not sure if the non exclusive still has a NRD or not

Edit NRD is still required for the non exclusive

BBTS is the same price, but without the exclusive and NRD.

This is the new pricing structure fellas, wait until the BD version is offered - $330. And then diecast Mark IV will be around that, if not more. And up and up and up.

Sweetness, gonna wait for AFX to PO this. Don't care for the EX accessory.

Back